Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Just had the misfortune of listening to 20 seconds of Sean Lennon's voice... existing solely because of a family member's fame not their own merit. Chuck can relate.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Just had the misfortune of listening to 20 seconds of Sean Lennon's voice... existing solely because of a family member's fame not their own merit. Chuck can relate.[/size]

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What more is there to grasp... they hung out at coachella for 2 hours and then parted ways

How do.you know??

Katy liked the album cover on twitter as soon as it was posted before coachella

They probably scissored and Katy gave Lana dr lukes number.

rs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gif

In what way? Why would she say a couple of collabs just for there to only be two?

You're joking right? The term "a couple" means two. A "few" is three. She wouldn't have said a couple if she meant more than two. And in the article she confirmed the two collabs.

You're joking right? The term "a couple" means two. A "few" is three. She wouldn't have said a couple if she meant more than two. And in the article she confirmed the two collabs.

Her management said in an interview a few though, and in different countries the meaning changes in the U.K. A couple fluctuates from two to three and a few goes three onwards until it becomes serveral after like 5

I don't think Lana thought that much about the way she phrased it when she said "A Couple".

Based on the "Ingredients" shown in the video, I doubt there will be more than two, because only Abel's shitty XO and the chimera for Sean appeared

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Her management said in an interview a few though, and in different countries the meaning changes in the U.K. A couple fluctuates from two to three and a few goes three onwards until it becomes serveral after like 5

I trust what Lana says. I believe there are only two collabs. We will see fairly soon.

Damn this month has been on fire.

- Album cover reveal

- Lana at Coachella

- Dazed shoot & interview

- Confirmed collab with Sean Lennon

- I Want It All and Yoür Girl leak

:kris:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't think Lana thought that much about the way she phrased it when she said "A Couple".

Based on the "Ingredients" shown in the video, I doubt there will be more than two, because only Abel's shitty XO and the chimera for Sean appeared

Yeah, 2 collabs are enough