Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

so that moonxxshowers account looks to be implying that 'ur gal' is the new single or something? why even post about that song

ugh fake insiders

Surprise, bitch! Lust for Life was a big fat ruse. Get ready for the rerelease of ULTRAVIOLENCE-- now termed "Lust for Violence" because Lana is coming for blood

:illumilana2:

Surprise, bitch! Lust for Life was a big fat ruse. Get ready for the rerelease of ULTRAVIOLENCE-- now termed "Lust for Violence" because Lana is coming for blood

:illumilana2:

Tbh I wouldn't mind at all, UV was my fave

some of you guys are really talented with making covers lana needs to employ some of ya'll

don't we have to wait till thursday? what is this sorcery?!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

LDR: It’s called ‘Tomorrow Never Came’. I don’t know if you’ve ever felt this way, but when I wrote it I felt like it wasn’t really for me. I kept on thinking about who this song was for or who could do it with me, and then I realised that he would be a good person. I didn’t know if I should ask him because I actually have a line in it where I say, ‘I wish we could go back to your country house and put on the radio and listen to our favourite song by Lennon and Yoko.’ I didn’t want him to think I was asking him because I was namechecking them. Actually, I had listened to his records over the years and I did think it was his vibe, so I played it for him and he liked it. He rewrote his verse and had extensive notes, down to the mix. And that was the last thing I did, decision-wise. I haven’t mixed the record, but the fact that ‘Love’ just came out and Sean kind of finished up the record, it felt very meant-to-be. Because that whole concept of peace and love really is in his veins and in his family. Then, I also have Abel (Tesfaye), The Weeknd. He is actually on the title track of the record, ‘Lust for Life’. Maybe that’s kind of weird to have a feature on the title track, but I really love that song and we had said for a while that we were gonna do something; I did stuff on his last two records.

so lana has a lot of collabs lust for life is the main single  and will be feating the weeknd and album coming  out in the spring , lana will prob do a tour in london with Courtney 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif