Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"Carry me off the stage, I can't do this anymore. Been gone for three years, is that enough for you boy?"

NEW SINGLE TODAY!! IT SOUNDS SO GOOD, SIMILAR TO BEST AMERICAN RECORD

DRUMS, GUITAR! THE UV VIBES ARE REAL

Holyyyyyyy. Don't think I'll be able to sleep knowing a new single is coming probably within the next 4 to 5 hours. Wonder what the title is going to be

"Carry me off the stage, I can't do this anymore. Been gone for three years, is that enough for you boy?"

NEW SINGLE TODAY!! IT SOUNDS SO GOOD, SIMILAR TO BEST AMERICAN RECORD

DRUMS, GUITAR! THE UV VIBES ARE REAL

Holyyyyyyy. Don't think I'll be able to sleep knowing a new single is coming probably within the next 4 to 5 hours. Wonder what the title is going to be

excuse metenor.gif

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

More lyrics.

"Carry me off the stage, I can't do this anymore. Been gone for three years, is that enough for you boy? Carry me to my bed, paint my toenails blue. Tell me all about the things, that you and i will never do."

Im having heart palpitations I caNT WAIT!!

More lyrics.

"Carry me off the stage, I can't do this anymore. Been gone for three years, is that enough for you boy? Carry me to my bed, paint my toenails blue. Tell me all about the things, that you and i will never do."

sis it's a uv outtake..

sis it's a uv outtake..

Plot Twist: Lana scraps Lust For Life and rereleases Ultraviolence with a bunch of new songs.

giphy.gif

really though, a singles coming today

I hope so.

The plan to wait another month to release Lust For Life (the single) is...a really bad one. 

giphy.gif

More lyrics.

I'm not trying to be rude but go talk about YG in the thread created for it.

really though, a singles coming today

We know that a singles coming but the song your talking about is a leak of a song that was supposed to be on ultraviolence

I'm not trying to be rude but go talk about YG in the thread created for it.

She thinks it's a new song that going to be on L4l lmao