Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

We know that a singles coming but the song your talking about is a leak of a song that was supposed to be on ultraviolence

She thinks it's a new song that going to be on L4l lmao

No i dont lol I posted a link to you r girl on here when it leaked. I'm just really dehydrated from the lack of info were getting from Lana

Do you think Lust for Life (the single) will be released on May 19th like that leaked date said?

Yeah. I also think LFL (the album) will be coming on the 26th, too.

I'm not trying to be rude but go talk about YG in the thread created for it.

There's nothing else to talk about here, though. It's not like we have information about Lust For Life besides the album cover two, potentially three, songs on it.

giphy.gif

There's nothing else to talk about here, though. It's not like we have information about Lust For Life besides the album cover two, potentially three, songs on it.

Well then GO TO ANOTHER THREAD IF YOU WANT TO TALK, when people see pages of talking we assume there is news and get excited all your doing is clogging up a thread for NEWS

okay so our girl FINALLY leaked... now we can FIIIIIIINALLY shut up about it forever...

it's a good song though :kiss3:

wait we're getting a single today?

i doubt we'll get a single, but i'm putting my money on a tracklist

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

wait we're getting a single today?

No, all that's happening is that some idiots think that Yoür Girl (it leaked this morning) is going to be on Lust for Life because they didn't know what it was

shes been using tin can effects on her voice since UV.

It's harder to get remixed and Rado plays because of that.

She had loads of effects on her vocals, so it becomes very muddy when it's being remixed. Dont sound gud

Same with radio because the transmission is of a low quality and you already have a low quality filter on your voice...It's a double whammy.

right for example  in uv she fucking used a concert microfone because with that u can hear all details even her tongue  moving but that ins´t good for radios or remixes 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Lmao yall get so mad for "clogging up pages" When there's literally pages of twerking gifs, arguments over Lana's genre & tons of other BS that has nothing to do with Lust for Life.

The difference is all of those things are entertaining, better then observing stupidity I mean..

Lmao yall get so mad for "clogging up pages" When there's literally pages of twerking gifs, arguments over Lana's genre & tons of other BS that has nothing to do with Lust for Life.

I'm not mad, but there's an ACTUAL thread for what you're talking about.

The difference is all of those things are entertaining, better then observing stupidity I mean..

I meaaaan, I guess. I did get a few laughs out of the twerking gifs.

I'm not mad, but there's an ACTUAL thread for what you're talking about.

Is there a thread discussing her genre? So everyone that keeps arguing about it can go discuss over there?

"Carry me off the stage, I can't do this anymore. Been gone for three years, is that enough for you boy?"

NEW SINGLE TODAY!! IT SOUNDS SO GOOD, SIMILAR TO BEST AMERICAN RECORD

DRUMS, GUITAR! THE UV VIBES ARE REAL

Holyyyyyyy. Don't think I'll be able to sleep knowing a new single is coming probably within the next 4 to 5 hours. Wonder what the title is going to be

?????? where did u find this information  

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I meaaaan, I guess. I did get a few laughs out of the twerking gifs.

Is there a thread discussing her genre? So everyone that keeps arguing about it can go discuss over there?

Yes now be quite.