Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

... in which you can only hear lana if you are actually knowing she's on there.

I was hoping no one would realise, I'm trying to stop the gays from having a meltdown over a song they haven't heard yet loll

I was hoping no one would realise, I'm trying to stop the gays from having a meltdown over a song they haven't heard yet loll

Well, it's kind of obvious that it will only be enjoyable if you are an Abel fan ...

I'm glad there are so many great artists releasing this year, so I don't really have to care for a sh*tty collab on one of my favs records.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

okay but why was she in london? it seems as if she was there a bit longer than the short trip to sweden so.. what was she doing there? meeting ben? coming up with an actual strategy? getting an updated catalogue of nicole godland press pics?

i76mrxw.png 

Well, it's kind of obvious that it will only be enjoyable if you are an Abel fan ...

I'm glad there are so many great artists releasing this year, so I don't really have to care for a sh*tty collab on one of my favs records.

Alright even if you HATE him think of it this way, he charts as number 1 with every single- he'll help Lana do the same with this it'll draw even more attention to her. I know she Dosent give a fuck about sales, something I love about her, but it'll allow her to make future projects more high budget, better videos etc so if you can't bare to think of the sound think of what it'll do for her

Alright even if you HATE him think of it this way, he charts as number 1 with every single- he'll help Lana do the same with this it'll draw even more attention to her. I know she Dosent give a fuck about sales, something I love about her, but it'll allow her to make future projects more high budget, better videos etc so if you can't bare to think of the sound think of what it'll do for her

Like I said, I hate his "art" but it's just one song, so ... But do you really think they will use this opportunity better than with Love? I doubt it

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Like I said, I hate his "art" but it's just one song, so ... But do you really think they will use this opportunity better than with Love? I doubt it

It Dosent matter he's big enough that his name will get it in the top 10 in the U.K. Atleast, think about it he's girlfriend is the highest followed person on instagram, and they didn't even promote Love that majorly it was more of a taster of the album then a lead in my opinion it was rushed because of the leaks

okay but why was she in london? it seems as if she was there a bit longer than the short trip to sweden so.. what was she doing there? meeting ben? coming up with an actual strategy? getting an updated catalogue of nicole godland press pics?

Most importantly. Why don't we ever know nothing and always think she's just locked in her Malibu mansion

giphy.gif

I have no idea how this record's gonna end up sounding and that fact frightens me. I don't want a poppier sound at all

i kind of agree with this.

it's not that i don't want it to have a poppier sound i just...don't want it to sound gimmicky.

The Weeknd feature...can either be incredibly shitty or incredibly good, there's never an in between when it comes to their collaborations.

giphy.gif

I'm gonna sound so stupid, but who is Max Martin?

the biggest hit maker in the industry.

He costs 1 million plus per session.

Interscope is not playing

Bops are coming

Oh no the album's cancelled we have Britney spears producer max Martin who destroyed her singing voice

to be fair, she didn't have much of a singing voice to begin with.

giphy.gif