Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

she might release something on wednesday, remember she released the album trailer on a wednesday so...

:brows:

some of ya'll are getting into good colleges and going off to med school and im sat here, a college dropout eating ice cream at 1am

No judgement here. I wish I was you lol! 

I'm literally so jealous of your unconditional offer you're in the UK right?

swear to god if she doesn't tour in the uk in the next 18 months I'm gonna b mad

Yeah I've lived in UK for 4 years. Please come with me if she tours here bc my boyfriend clearly doesn't love me and refuses to come with me.

No judgement here. I wish I was you lol! 

Yeah I've lived in UK for 4 years. Please come with me if she tours here bc my boyfriend clearly doesn't love me and refuses to come with me.

i like hearing of good things, happy for you! :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Maybe something like Psycodelic Rock...Like Pink Floyd ? They use so many sound effectsShangri-La is a old girl band from us boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8UKf65NOzM

This came first to mind, 'Trouble in Shangri-La' by Stevie Nicks

114128694.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This came first to mind, 'Trouble in Shangri-La' by Stevie Nicks

114128694.jpg

or gold dust woman

or rooms on fire

or any stevie's song i would love af

stevie nicks is a goddess

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

god we're all in the same boat :icant: I need to ace my exams to confirm my place at med school but I'm more perched about the good sis' new material :air:

Lol same I have to present my thesis and my research poster at a symposium next week and I'm like "...k but where is Lust for Life?"

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Lol same I have to present my thesis and my research poster at a symposium next week and I'm like "...k but where is Lust for Life?"

Omg good luck! But do you think they'd let you present on the LFL theories instead? Hahaha

Omg good luck! But do you think they'd let you present on the LFL theories instead? Hahaha

I'm positive my advisor would kill me on the stage if I pulled that LOL

I'm positive my advisor would kill me on the stage if I pulled that LOL

I say do it and film it lol and ofc post it on here ;) it would be nice to have one video presentation breaking down all the info so we don't have to sift through all these pages!

I say do it and film it lol and ofc post it on here ;) it would be nice to have one video presentation breaking down all the info so we don't have to sift through all these pages!

I should throw in a slide at the end "Buy "Love" by Lana del Rey on iTunes and watch for her latest album "Lust for Life" coming soon!"

I should throw in a slide at the end "Buy "Love" by Lana del Rey on iTunes and watch for her latest album "Lust for Life" coming soon!"

You get that promo she wont get for herself!