Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Some of yall still want LIB but Your Gal was "disappointing after all the wait"

rjgwz.png

It had been constantly teased over the past 2 years with pointless snippets and instrumentals. that's why it was.

but LIB isn't gonna be on lfl lololol

Y'all have not shut up about l*fe is b*autiful for the past two years I'm over it! move on  :oprah3:

Life is beautiful.

giphy.gif

I will be there at the top of the moon. Thank you for your help and the new year and I are going to be a good time to get a chance. I'm going well for the hard lemonade and and and I hate and a half day I can get nowadays the same and a lot more to be sure. Space babe I love you, forevermore..

Thank goodness you want a ride with us.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Ok no then lmao :( I consider myself a patient woman but I feel like we're being pushed too far now ..

Elon Musk is listening to it as we speak

He should leak it then! (Im jokin btw before someone jumps down my throat)

Hi, this is my first post ever, i never say anything because i'm scared to get roasted tbh lol.

Anyways, just wanted to say that i've watched the album trailer for a 1000th time, and i've noticed the only words Lana actually says are "in these dark times".

We know she loves giving us hints so could it be possible that there's a track on the album called "Dark Times" or something like that? 

I don't know if someone broguht this up already, but if someone did i apologize :$

giphy.gif

Hi, this is my first post ever, i never say anything because i'm scared to get roasted tbh lol.

Anyways, just wanted to say that i've watched the album trailer for a 1000th time, and i've noticed the only words Lana actually says are "in these dark times".

We know she loves giving us hints so could it be possible that there's a track on the album called "Dark Times" or something like that?

I don't know if someone broguht this up already, but if someone did i apologize :$

Hi! Don't be afraid to say what you want sis

Yeah probably, cos if everything is supposedly significant then I'm sure some song titles are mentioned/hinted here and there throughout the trailer

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Don't be shy. Welcome!  :kiss2:

I'm not so sure that It'll be a title, but I do think she kind of emphasizes it so that we'll say attention to it. I think more of along the lines that she'll sing about ways to overcome the dark times.

Welcome!!

I'll have to agree with @, we'll probably get songs with the message that will help us to overcome dark times.  :party:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

The Weeknd is performing at the Forum tonight and tomorrow. Lust for Life live duet coming

Oh yes!  :gclap:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: