Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Gays, the album probably isn't even finished yet or there are still contracts being made with producers or Lana is being a bitch about the order of the songs or they want to milk another 5 singles or who knows. New music will happen eventually.

i thought the album wasnt done because she didnt announce shit yet but like she's out there enjoying herself everyday going out so i dont think she's in the process of working on the album at all 

Don't worry yall she's going to announce the date on Snapchat, no one will even notice, or she's gonna post it in insta story as a blank screen with just the date and delete 10s later

ZKcaooE.png

This shit ain't coming out May 26th, would've been announced by now.

tumblr_ltjzb684BC1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

They must be waiting for the L4L video to see where to go next

VyIsfwC.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/mtvitalia/photos/a.10154244579647693.1073741908.159917292692/10154244582127693  pls just put like and lana will be nominated 

the album is done she prob has to do some legal things like the rights and other shits 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

https://m.facebook.com/mtvitalia/photos/a.10154244579647693.1073741908.159917292692/10154244582127693  pls just put like and lana will be nominated 

the album is done she prob has to do some legal things like the rights and other shits 

she's the second most liked amongs all contestants. If only her fans put as much effort in buying her singles as much as they care about this kind of stuff

giphy.gif

all this woman does is drink coffee and attend concerts

well does more than me 

i feel like we will get  pre order today 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Knowing Lana she probably thinks it already has been announced. tbh like when she thought that Life is Beautiful had already been released.

We keep up with Lana more than she does herself

uh when did that happen?

idk i'm not trying to look for the video, but a fan asked her if she's gonna release life is beautiful, and her response was like isn't it already out.