Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

LARINA IS REEEAAALLLL

also, on the note that if "Dahlia" ft. Marina is real that would be ironic bc Dahlia is my aunt's name who loaned me money to buy LanaBoards :creep:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

also, even if lana does collab with marina, that "tracklist" is stil confirmed to be fake, it lists the wrong producers including spelling emile haynie wrong, and includes max martin as a producer when lana just consulted him for the sound of a song. a stevie nicks collab is also not on the tracklist so theres the dead giveaway that its fake

some of you guys are delusional lmao

let the gays dream omg

???, ?????????

I don't think the did a collab or they're going to collab. As @frankie said, their voices don't fit together. It'd be amazing but their voices.... Meeh.

BUT IM SO HAPPY :trisha:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

also, even if lana does collab with marina, that "tracklist" is stil confirmed to be fake, it lists the wrong producers including spelling emile haynie wrong, and includes max martin as a producer when lana just consulted him for the sound of a song. a stevie nicks collab is also not on the tracklist so theres the dead giveaway that its fake

some of you guys are delusional lmao

Firstly, Max Martin actually did produce LFL. It's in the iTunes credits. He did bass engineering. And also, I wouldn't put it past her label/management to spell a producer's name wrong.

Perhaps this was the tracklist before the Stevie Nicks collab was recorded? Idk

Firstly, Max Martin actually did produce LFL. It's in the iTunes credits. He did bass engineering. And also, I wouldn't put it past her label/management to spell a producer's name wrong.

did not know that max martin produced lfl  :O thought the credits were referencing a different song. but yeah, i still think its highly likely to be fake

pNjWdpc.png

imagine if she just deleted the pics and was like "only kidding gays"

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It could be the real. The only thing is that it says Tomorrow Never Came FEATURING STEVIE NICKS. I thought that collab was Sean's? It's weird. 

It could be the real. The only thing is that it says Tomorrow Never Came FEATURING STEVIE NICKS. I thought that collab was Sean's? It's weird. 

so did i, like, im 99.5% sure its featuring sean lennon and never said anything about stevie nicks. she is supposed to be a different song

pNjWdpc.png