Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

thought: her making references to the btd-era americana and current-day american culture, itll be like, an internal battle for her love for america despite the shitty current state of it

pNjWdpc.png

is she gonna make like a tracklist revelation interview by interview ? that would actually be quite interesting and never done before im here for it she is still has 2/3 magazines to do but with that the album would never drop 26 may and shakira album drops 26 may to 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

This might be nothing but on their instagram they say "Happiness is the ultimate life goal. I think it's the only thing that's important.'

In a candid interview to ​mark the release of her stunning new album 'Lust for Life', Lana Del Rey (@@lanadelrey) opens up to @elleuk about coming through the difficulties in her life and career, to find a new sense of happiness"

Lana really isn't letting me breathe with this album cycle. I have absolutely loved every thing she has done so far.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I NEED "God Bless America" and "Yosemite" RIGHT NOW! I agree with West Coast99 it's interesting how she reveals the names of the new tracks one by one with each interview and she leaves us to do the tracklists by ourselves.

-Homeland of the Gods-

is she gonna make like a tracklist revelation interview by interview ? that would actually be quite interesting and never done before im here for it she is still has 2/3 magazines to do but with that the album would never drop 26 may and shakira album drops 26 may to

shakira is a no one this days lol

CHANTAJE - 5 months ago 1 186 546 911 views.

right chantaje sold 2 million already 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

So far we have:

- Love

- Lust for Life

- Yosemite

- God bless America

- Tomorrow Never Came

- ????? (ft. Stevie Nicks)

We have to add songs from upcoming magazines and we will have whole tracklist <3

giphy.gif

I do have a feeling at the end of the Elle mag it's gonna say something like "Del Rey's fifth album, 'Lust for Life' will be released May 26th." That would be perfect since the magazine comes out on the 16th. That's exactly 10 days. Also to back this up, Elle did say "to mark the release of her stunning new album" on their instagram. Also, I have a feeling she's not gonna reveal the full tracklist. Which I'm okay with because that leaves more of a surprise, but Itd be amazing if she reveals it as well because it builds up anticipation. I'm just all over the place  :toofunny:

All I wanna do is get high by the beach