Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

This is already her best era for photoshoots btw

Along with Ultraviolence.

Love so much the Ultraviolence shoots, especially the one for Liberation Next (loved the new outtake that was released this week, she looks stunning)

original.gif

I would really like to see Lana do another cover shoot for Interview Magazine, the one she did in 2012 is beautiful

original.gif

Lmao join Team Lana in spamming Spin's instagram with "Go fuck yourself" comments

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT93tD6lLTZ/?taken-by=spinmagazine

This is the funniest thing I've seen all week I love this fanbase so much

I feel sorry for whoever that guy is in the pic everyones commenting "go fuck yourself" on hahahaha lmao! Not gna stop me commenting tho

Also lol it's not 2011/2012 anymore, it's not "cool" for press to make fun of/mock Lana anymore (not that it ever was to begin with, but it was definitely a common trend.) I remember last month MTV even posted an article titled "What Was Our Problem With Lana Del Rey?" addressing all of the undeserved backlash she would frequently receive 5 years ago.

Bashing Lana in 2017 just makes for an embarrassing article tbh.. and not for Lana, for the writer/publication.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Also lol it's not 2011/2012 anymore, it's not "cool" for press to make fun of/mock Lana anymore. I remember last month MTV even posted an article titled "What Was Our Problem With Lana Del Rey?"

It's just makes for an embarrassing article tbh.. and not for Lana, for the writer/publication.

I remember just after that they tried to drag her again did they not? Might be mistaken.

I think they didn't think she could be so successful or on the scene long so they probably thought it was easy to take the piss out of her/no one would care.

Unrelated, but it reminds me of a YT video about PewDiePie being disrespected by other celebrities because Youtubers aren't really seen as the same caliber of celebrity, when in reality he probably has a larger following and is probably more powerful than some of the celebrities considered higher than him.

Same with Lana. She was probs thought to be a one hit, sweep under the rug wonder but she's stayed. She fought and won. Now they try to backtrack and if they try and hit out at her it's a major fuck up.

@Elle someone called Elle liked one of my tweets and I went to check and it was you lmao so honoured! 

Awh! I think I just followed you too doll :kiss: :kiss:

follow me on twitter @queenofdysaster i literally tweet the most absurd crap lmao

and while you're at it @xmissdaytona on instagram too xoxo

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS