Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lust for life is almost with 1 million in radios on USA.. 

LANA DEL REY - Lust For Life f/The Weeknd: 0.855

huW6lEB.gif

it's growing, yes? bc. I am not good at numbers :D

Lana wake up and release the tracklist

she was online at 5 o'clock. Don't know why. but she followed Harper's Bazar at this time. I doubt it was the only reason tbh. maybe she was flying somewhere(??).

giphy.gif

it's growing, yes? bc. I am not good at numbers :D

she was online at 5 o'clock. Don't know why. but she followed Harper's Bazar at this time. I doubt it was the only reason tbh. maybe she was flying somewhere(??).

Yeah its is. But i think it will die soon..  :ohno:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Suprise release?

It's suprise like no suprise if it'll be actually release 26th MAY. But she has to give us a sign. I don't know which one. Maybe TELL US LANA 'MY ALBUM IS RELEASING 26TH MAY'. 

giphy.gif

If the album was for us she would of gave us it. I think the album is more for her than us at this stage. 

I know it's so annoying to wait but I wouldn't say that just yet, maybe she's perfecting it to be her best album

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

You guys are crazy. Another 100 pages in exactly a week. Happy 600 everyone. Love you so, so much. (& Lindy Throgmartin please reply to my emails so I can give the gheys the new theme :))

lindy why aren't you answering elle

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

If the album was for us she would of gave us it. I think the album is more for her than us at this stage.

I feel as though you're putting far too much weight in her words lol. I took it as her meaning the themes of this album are less centred around herself and more pertaining to the world at large

VyIsfwC.jpg

It's suprise like no suprise if it'll be actually release 26th MAY. But she has to give us a sign. I don't know which one. Maybe TELL US LANA 'MY ALBUM IS RELEASING 26TH MAY'. 

she could release it in may 25 just to 

i don't know

look cool 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u