Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I will never listen to another Lana Del Rey song again if she makes music with that talentless culture vulture.

giphy.gif

I don't mind him, he's fine. But he so doesn't deserve to be recognized by Lana let alone dating her? That's literally a better gift than Heaven to him.

Is he currently working on an album of his own? If not I hope lfl isn't delayed for him

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Lana's really collaborating with others artist lately tho, first that Miles Kane guy, then Sean Lennon, then Abel, then Stevie Nicks (+ other surprises on the album??) and now G-Eazy... A profilic queen!

When they said prolific they weren't kidding  :creep:  :creep:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Lana's really collaborating with others artist lately tho, first that Miles Kane guy, then Sean Lennon, then Abel, then Stevie Nicks (+ other surprises on the album??) and now G-Eazy... A profilic queen!

When they said prolific they weren't kidding  :creep:  :creep:

She really doesn't need to collaborate with everyone she's gotten dick from though.

giphy.gif

guys she's not gonna collab with him, calm down. I think they're just seeing eachother

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e