Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

but nick.. come on

he literally said she was in the studio with him and it was a magical moment he couldn't even imagine??

I'm saying people saying that her clubbing is what's delaying the album lol, I'm sure the collab is for his album.

I just want her to make a completely surf rock album, like a mixture of UV and AKA, no collabs, stunning visuals, with contrasting moody/lighter songs. I want lyrics like trash magic and cruel world combined, something messy and American and hot and quietly passionate.

I know I will get nothing like this in LFL, and I'll probably love some songs on the album, but so far none of the new songs have blown me away (except for BAR, but it sounds unfinished). Honestly, might be because I'm always so sad but the music is so happy, its sickeningly sweet and annoying to listen to.

And in my opinion, there's a striking lack of bold confidence in these few songs which makes things worse for me. Just the difference between "my boyfriends pretty cool, but he's not as cool as me" and "my boyfriends back and he's cooler than ever" :toofunny: it's cute and all but not what I listen for. This is why I like BAR so much, "you did it all for fame" is so accusatory and solid, idk I'm still excited for the album but it's going in the complete opposite direction to where I want it, and it doesn't help that Lana says absolutely nothing about it

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I just want her to make a completely surf rock album, like a mixture of UV and AKA, no collabs, stunning visuals, with contrasting moody/lighter songs. I want lyrics like trash magic and cruel world combined, something messy and American and hot and quietly passionate.

I know I will get nothing like this in LFL, and I'll probably love some songs on the album, but so far none of the new songs have blown me away (except for BAR, but it sounds unfinished). Honestly, might be because I'm always so sad but the music is so happy, its sickeningly sweet and annoying to listen to.

And in my opinion, there's a striking lack of bold confidence in these few songs which makes things worse for me. Just the difference between "my boyfriends pretty cool, but he's not as cool as me" and "my boyfriends back and he's cooler than ever" :toofunny: it's cute and all but not what I listen for. This is why I like BAR so much, "you did it all for fame" is so accusatory and solid, idk I'm still excited for the album but it's going in the complete opposite direction to where I want it, and it doesn't help that Lana says absolutely nothing about it

i feel you sis :( It's funny how Lust for Life and Love is considered Happy to us. But to most people (my friends included) it's the most depressing shit they've ever heard. *sighs*

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What if the side project that she's mentioned is a collab album? With a bunch of random artists & collabs that never made this album?

I'd be totally down for it. 

There could be the Marina collab we deserve  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I'd be totally down for it. 

There could be the Marina collab we deserve  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:

MILES KANE

Omg guys if it really is coming on may 26th that's only 10 more days (excluding this one), y'all i'm really freaking out  :dafuq:  :justride2:  :angie:  :crying:  :oprah2:   :icant2:

she needs a pre order, she just cant drop it like that i would die :hottie:  :oprah3:

i will love you until the end of time.