Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

if the shit don't come May 26th...

I hope it leaks. 

I'll still buy it.

But I hope it leaks. Especially if a goddamn G-Eazy collab is on it.

giphy.gif

You're all so extra. It's not as if she ever said it's coming on May 26th, some random site posted that date and the "rumor" spread as an official information. The site also said LFL (single) was supposed to come out on like the 12th or something so their sources were obviously wrong.

Let it go, the album may or may not come out this month but it's not like miss Lena ever gave you any clue it might so please shut the fuck up

A3Q1R7.gif

giphy.gif

You're all so extra. It's not as if she ever said it's coming on May 26th, some random site posted that date and the "rumor" spread as an official information. The site also said LFL (single) was supposed to come out on like the 12th or something so their sources were obviously wrong.

Let it go, the album may or may not come out this month but it's not like miss Lena ever gave you any clue it might so please shut the fuck up

A3Q1R7.gif

THIS.

We never had an official date to begin with. That site leaked a date and we all assumed it was real.

Lana never said any date, only said "Spring". And that was it

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

A3Q1R7.gif

I agree with this fully, but I think people are just saying may 26th because Lana said *spring* and any other month technically isn't spring. That and blind hope in the album coming out soon. May 26th will become June 1st followed by June 26th lol.

ruZKe8V.gif

one of these days ima be right about it being released "today" and ya'll can start calling me the psychic queen :creepna: :grinds: :clapback:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

one of these days ima be right about it being released "today" and ya'll can start calling me the psychic queen :creepna: :grinds: :clapback:

Reminded me of when China Palace spent the whole September saying the music video for MTWBT would be out and deleted what he posted everyday until one day he was right and people thought he actually was an insider. Regards to Jorge, hope you're having fun in prison!

Start a YouTube channel where you predict when Lana will drop her album and singles. Maybe collab with the psychic scam sisters.

ruZKe8V.gif

Reminded me of when China Palace spent the whole September saying the music video for MTWBT would be out and deleted what he posted everyday until one day he was right and people thought he actually was an insider. Regards to Jorge, hope you're having fun in prison!

IM CHOKING

i will love you until the end of time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I guess this thread will reach 1000 pages before the album will be released. :rip:

Oh yeah, how could I forget- Before the tracklist and release date will be revealed.  :oop2:

giphy.gif

I predict LDR6 will be released before the Lust For Life tracklist comes out.

lmao

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: