Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Me every Tuesday:

i have feeling something is comong today  :defeated:  :defeated:

Edit : sure jane  :toofunny:

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

omg i always thought this :rip: was a rocket taking off instead of a grave. Did anyone else think this?

shooK :wowcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Let's hope she'll "cook" something for us next week

Once I get my copy of Elle magazine on Tues, that'll keep me satisfied for a minimum 4 days. Then I need something real Lanakins!

I bought the Dazed magazine and I still didn't get it... They won't even send a tracking code lol

The Magazine Never Came feat Sean Lennon

t9tqg0.jpg

Let's hope she'll "cook" something for us next week

I bought the Dazed magazine and I still didn't get it... They won't even send a tracking code lol

The Magazine Never Came feat Sean Lennon

What?? No way? Where did you buy it from?

Were all stuck like some Waiting for Godot shit. We don't know who or what Godot is or why we're waiting for it, but still we sit here and wait for it, making meaningless gestures to pass the time (without any idea of how much time is left)

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

what does the album cover art have to do with the physical format of the music lmao they're all gonna have the same cover unless she does another uo exclusive

it looks like it belongs on a record anyways, i'm pretty sure that's what she was trying to do

can yall stop being so pessimistic about this album, who fucking cares that its taking long for her to release it just let her do her thing jesus christ lmao ungrateful

imagine someone making an elaborate birthday cake just for you out of the kindness of their hearts and all you can say is "are you finished yet ugh i bet this cake will be awful anyways why won't you give it to me right now if ur taking your time obviously you're just making it for yourself and not me that frosting is so ugly i hope you didn't put any strawberries in it i hate them" 

The album cover is important when it comes to vinyl and I don't think it's one of her best covers 

It's just my opinion, I still want to listen to it, I'm not being ungrateful

t9tqg0.jpg

I got mine from there but I'm based UK though. It still took a while but i got it. This seems waaay too long! You tried getting a refund? I've seen a copy today in my WHSmith so there are still some about.

I didn't, I'm just waiting for it... I probably won't find it here anyway because I'm in Brazil and some magazines are hard to find

t9tqg0.jpg

I didn't, I'm just waiting for it... I probably won't find it here anyway because I'm in Brazil and some magazines are hard to find

I hope you get it. I'm sure you will but If you change your mind I really wouldn't mind grabbing you a copy and sending it to you :)

Kinda unrelated, but I hope the back cover/track list looks nice this time. I hate that on Ultraviolence and Honeymoon, "Side A", "Side B" etc. are in the same font and size as the track names. 

R-5790430-1477146208-7886.jpeg.jpg

R-7532352-1446316491-5559.jpeg.jpg

The way it is done on Paradise and especially Born To Die looks so much better, IMO.

R-3365659-1327516137.jpeg.jpg

R-4039875-1353244059-2332.jpeg.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Were all stuck like some Waiting for Godot shit. We don't know who or what Godot is or why we're waiting for it, but still we sit here and wait for it, making meaningless gestures to pass the time (without any idea of how much time is left)

For real, this is the most accurate analogy  :defeated:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Could have convinced me but then you put life is beautiful on der

Also wasn't B.a.r registered as Architecture

convinced you?

i made this because i hate the official cover lmao

not trying to convince anyone of anything sis

life is beautiful would make an amazing closer for the album! omggggggg lana please make this happen!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e