Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

it's coming this month don't make me sad don't make me cry :crying4: :crying5:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So we have three "alleged" dates in May, June and July. Let's see which one it is. I'm gonna go with June sounding more realistic.

So we have three "alleged" dates in May, June and July. Let's see which one it is. I'm gonna go with June sounding more realistic.

same. it's not spring but lol how could it come this month at this point. mess. maybe early june (technically spring)

Lana's trying to fuck with us with different release dates so we won't think May release is any longer possible and than release it in May 26th as a surprise, only because MusicWeek published the date and ruined her surprise at first place.

giphy.gif

Haven't any of you talking about Lana and G-Eazy in the studio thought that maybe she just went to the studio with him because she wants to spend time with his boyfriend/lover/fuckboy instead of giving the gays what they want and let them die waiting for an album that doesn't exist?

BTW, the page that posted LFL is coming in June 25th also says that HM was released in September 25th...

I feel like Lana is being silent because she's lowkey punishing us for leaking Love.

Yeah that does make sense now that you say it

yeah but she's also punishing those who DIDN'T leak anything of hers, some of her fans have been really patient so i think she should announce something for them

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She's not punishing anyone...purposely. She and her team probably know we know that the release date is May 26th from all the different sites and stores saying it was coming on that date. So maybe that's why she's been quiet, bc she knows we already know, only her real fans know about all the leaked dates, and leaked songs etc and she did say this album was for her fans. She probably figures we already know, she's just toying with us I feel, bc if May 26th didn't leak, I feel like she would've already announced it by now. Watch, she'll announce next week, probs after Elle release. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach