Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's just that ugly drum machine. She really should of gone for live drums. It just sounds really ....cheap? Also why have clean production and not clean vocals. I know she doesn't like clean vocals but..

Okay I have mixed feelings! Def not on BAR or Love level. I'd say on par with L4L. I'm gonna wait to actually listen to it in full when it drops here in my timezone. But being it was cut recently do we think it will delay the release further? 

I love Lana to pieces, please understand that. BUT

Her voice still sounds monotonous and dreary. The production still sounds muffled and slow. The lyrics are nice, I like those but I'm not blown away... :pft:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Love is the closest song we are gonna get to uv this era let's be honest

BAR is that for me, or Architecture (wtf ever). Just praying it is still on the album! It is the best out of all the songs thus far.

yikes lana my stan card is in danger ...

love was meh but got old after about 2 listens

architecture is the biggest cliche fest i've ever heard

lust for life could've been an okay song but abel ruined it

and now coachella sounds like someone put born to die and an 808 in a blender and tried to call it a song

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

So it's like Born To Die - except the opulent production that made BTD iconic in the first place has been replaced with Kieron Menzies discount store beats... my main problem is that the melody doesn't click. it doesn't really go anywhere.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

The name should be "Stairway to Heaven" since that's the f*cking chorus and not the long ass "COACHELLA WOODSTOCK" mess. But Ok I guess :)

Stairway to Heaven is a very popular classic song. Everyone would think it was a cover.