Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I bet she finished this like 3 days ago and called the Interscope guys over for a quick listen and they said "ok release it" cause they let her do whatever the fuck she wants and now she got this one ready to put on the album she can wrap that shit up and release the tracklist/pre-order.

I bet the preorder is not coming today 

Umm, wasn't expecting this at all!! :derpna2:

Here's the thing, it's a good song and has a beautiful melody. But the production isn't good at all. I don't really like that modern beat, it's such a cliche sound used in SOOO much music nowadays and i never thought Lana would ever go down THAT road but oh well *sighs*.

It would be so much better if it had drums and a nice violin instrumental or something. But these are just early thoughts,

maybe i'll change my mind about it later

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I bet she finished this like 3 days ago and called the Interscope guys over for a quick listen and they said "ok release it" cause they let her do whatever the fuck she wants and now she got this one ready to put on the album she can wrap that shit up and release the tracklist/pre-order.

She almost did that with HBTB too

Gays which one is worse.. HBTB or Coachella?

:smile3:

Spotify isn't available in my country

I want to listen it on iTunes come on Lana

I feel disppointed bc of your reviews guys.. is it that bad?

personally i really like it...

hey_hey.jpg

This better be a bonus track because...

lets hope its a bonus track that u get from  preorder the album 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

This fully won't come with a pre-order, y'all on crack.  It literally has single artwork.  If it were an album pre-order track, the cover would be the Lust for Life cover.

I mean the instagram clip was really extra & sublime she was paying tribute I love the lyrics and the message

But the instrumental itself......

Honestly if we ever get a full acapella @butterflies please make it acoustic so it fits the verses

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

And y'all had the AUDACITY to say that guns and rose was the worst song in her discography

The realness

:eartha: :eartha: :eartha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why has no song this era captivated me :toofunny: is Lana losing it? I remember that electric feeling listening to the UV singles for the first time, I knew they were amazing songs and I just wanted to listen over and over again.

THIS, however, this will probably be deleted from my iTunes

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif