Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

My dream is that she chose to put this out as a promo single for the preorder because one) it's not on the album since it was rushed from last month and two)it does fit the theme of what the album has been so far. If that's the case I'm okay with it being a demo promo release just to get people talking and preordering. Otherwise, if the album was delayed or if it's even on it as anything but a bonus track, I'm going to me disappointed.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I can't believe she wrote, produced, mixed and mastered this in like a month? Not even? She should've released this on SoundCloud if she really wanted to like ... get a message across or whatever, but an official promo single? Lol girl bye.

That's why it sucks. Simple as that. 

And y'all had the AUDACITY to say that guns and rose was the worst song in her discography

Lol, I know. I never understood the hate. Guns and Roses is bomb af! I've always loved it lol.

Listening with headphones and it sounds better than before, it sounds kinda spatial idk, atmospheric

But this is not album material :deadbanana: if this song replaced another, more worthy song, on the album then I will be so pissed

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

guys it's so clear what's happening right now... we've all been banished to hell for being so MESSY this era and now Satan Lana is punishing us with this song.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e