Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I made an Instagram specially for all things Lana and before this song came out, I put my username as @WoodstockLolita now I'm conflicted to change it...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just let it grow on You

It's a great song

Few can relate to the song, since most of us are too broke to go to Coachella  :teehee:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I wake up to officially the biggest mess. I want to love it but what is that instrumentation? Can someone just take that drum beat out my GOD

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I wake up to officially the biggest mess. I want to love it but what is that instrumentation? Can someone just take that drum beat out my GOD

Happy Sunday! Also happy Sunday to elle who has to read through this mess and over 100+ new pages! Sorry in advance!

instrumental sounds like it's a sexy song and i want to dance but lyrics are political or something like that.. so i can't dance. what is this mess lana

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS! How am I supposed to enjoy the bop out of this if it's political and stuff I'm confused

Stripped down version would've been my favourite track from LFL so far

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

instrumental sounds like it's a sexy song and i want to dance but lyrics are political or something like that.. so i can't dance. what is this mess lana

How can I pop my pussy to the children!

I know they don't sound really anything alike, but this song makes me lowkey think of The Blackest Day. Like the quality of her vocals and the beat and the overall sound

All I wanna do is get high by the beach