Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

yes Love get that promo and recognition on the fine brothers react channel...!!! (plus some parents actually recognised her voice and the song) 

edit: featured in the thumbnail over Raty too 

giphy.gif

I'm so disappointed. I keep listening to it and it's really nothing remarkable compared to her previous work. And the fact that this is on the same tracklist with a Stevie Nicks feature.. It sounds like a cheap bop not a quality bop :poordat: Like I get the intentions behind the song were good but it could've been so much better. I'm surprised Rick and Kieron and whoever else assisted with production ok'd something like this when they've helped produce legendary songs like Young and Beautiful in the past. I know some of you guys don't like Born to Die but some of her freshest melodies with Rick came from that era. Compare the songwriting on Lucky Ones, Dark Paradise and American to this. Anyways, I'm still gonna buy the song to support the good sis but she could do better!

I'm so disappointed. I keep listening to it and it's really nothing remarkable compared to her previous work. And the fact that this is on the same tracklist with a Stevie Nicks feature.. It sounds like a cheap bop not a quality bop :poordat: Like I get the intentions behind the song were good but it could've been so much better. I'm surprised Rick and Kieron and whoever else assisted with production ok'd something like this when they've helped produce legendary songs like Young and Beautiful in the past. I know some of you guys don't like Born to Die but some of her freshest melodies with Rick came from that era. Compare the songwriting on Lucky Ones, Dark Paradise and American to this. Anyways, I'm still gonna buy the song to support the good sis but she could do better!

my inital thought

I swear every era a bunch of people throw tantrums and threaten to unstan and yet they're still here era after era... like if you don't like a song then you don't like it, fair enough, but why bother saying you're gonna unstan unless you actually mean it?

Like... just drop the hysterics, nobody's gonna beg you to stay...  :toofunny:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg