Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Oh my gosh.. A poor song like that  :facepalm:  She take off Fine China to put this shit i cant  :facepalm:

It makes me feel like a cool bitch what can I say

Also I like saying "blue pacific" like she says it, it sounds way more complicated than necessary

Funny I got body electric in my head after hearing it because especially the first lines in each have the same melody and other lines are similar in melody too.

Can you imagine Lana releasing a Body Electric style song with heavy instrumentals and deep lyrics alluding to Jesus and transcendence? Paired with the space and magic theme? My soul would leave my body through my ass

this song would be perfect if i was  just like yayo like acoustic just light violins , piano or a guitar would  be amazing 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I love Lana when she sings about her men

You can easily notice her pure feelings

Maybe bc ppl kept blaming her why she doesn't pay attention to the troubles that happened to the society she decided to take a new step and put these stuff into her new album to please the other ppl? Idk

But, she's a singer who wants to share her experience thro the melodies .. she isn't responsible about the society if she actually doesn't care.. the artist should only sing/write about his pure/honest feeling, so his lyrics can easily touch us even if we didn't share the same experience .. that's why I always prefer Lana when she sings about her men.

:smile3:

I love Lana when she sings about her men

You can easily notice her pure feelings

Maybe bc ppl kept blaming her why she doesn't pay attention to the troubles that happened to the society she decided to take a new step and put these stuff into her new album to please the other ppl? Idk

But, she's an artist.. she isn't responsible about the society.. the artist should only sing about his pure/honest feeling, so his lyrics can easily touch us even if we didn't share the same experience .. that's why I always prefer Lana when she sings about her men.

I think you can say a lot about this song but I don't think you could say she doesn't really feel this way. She's single so when she sings about her man or love or whatever that feels more insincere at this moment-- I do think she genuinely cares about politics and the world. 

That being said, I think she could have been less obvious about her delivery. 

I think you can say a lot about this song but I don't think you could say she doesn't really feel this way. She's single so when she sings about her man or love or whatever that feels more insincere at this moment-- I do think she genuinely cares about politics and the world.

That being said, I think she could have been less obvious about her delivery.

I didn't listen to the song it's not available in my country yet I didn't mean this song either

I was talking about this bc someone mentioned that Lana's songs are always wonderful when she sings about her men

So that's why I shared my thought and yeah I got your point.. and Lana once said she prefers to write when she's in love

So yeah you got a great point

:smile3:

friday - 601 pages

sunday - 687 pages

i love you all

i liked the song and i prefer coachella-woodstock art cover than LFL itself

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

"I want Lana to do something different!"

Lana: *does something different*

"I want her to go back to everything she's always done!"

Is it the best song? Not to everyone (and it doesn't have to be) but it's great to hear some introspection from her. Still don't understand the constant drama. Isn't there another part of your lives you'd like to place your energy besides being angry at a celebrity not giving you want you want lololol

Its up on Spotify UK now. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

though i liked the song

this album sounds confusing

when she released love, i thought something like "cute album about love etc happiness"

when she released lust for life, "well everyone does sex looks very different from LOVE but ok"
then this song is just ?????

maybe i didn't get it well the concept you kno but lana what the fuck this is kinda messy

and we have STEVIE NICKS and LENNON KIDDO i don't have no idea what's coming

i'm not hating on her tbh i liked the song but this album sounds like a "nice songs that i recorded in the past few months"

NOT HATING ON HER *inserts here that's my opinion video*

but i still think that she is going to surprise us.... (i hope so)

PLUS: this song looks like a demo where's the mixing

i think i got the concept from the song but this mixing is too shitty, looks lazy and messy, she was kinda off to the races 

i don't think that people "hated" the song, is just this problem, it looks lazy and messy

it doesn't suits anything else IT LOOKS MESSY im sorry for the big text just to say it was messy BUT IT WAS MESSY

plus2: i don't want her to retire ((bc i want my money back from my merch JUST KIDDING we can't judge an entire album from one song - but it certainly does look messy

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Funny I got body electric in my head after hearing it because especially the first lines in each have the same melody and other lines are similar in melody too.

I thought the same thing!

"Elvis is my daddy, Marilyn's my mother"

"I was at Coachella, leaning on your shoulder"

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

i did the same thing omg

I'm hearing like

"elvis my daddy ...marilyns my mother..

my eyes are wide like cherry pies

we don't need nobody ...cuz we got each other

its always been so its no suprise" lmao

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo