Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Is the performance gonna b livestreamed?

Lmao it's 11:30 pm here and I gotta wake up super early tomorrow. Sleep seems impossible now. The hype is real. I can't wait until July to hear this

She's rehearsing for the performance on Saturday we'll hear it then (I think lol)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

We got some trap with Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind (even tho its probs not on the album)

And now the surf rock vibes

Officially her best album ever.

TBH I do not like lfl (the song) and this song is soooo different and sooooo amazing already I'm living. When she says my cherries and wine, I love the melody right there and it's not just cuz she's sticking out her butt at that moment

LIZARD PEOPLE

The snippet sounds so good.. And to think I was going to ignore her post notification because I assumed it would be her posting about the Paris Match magazine (like she did on twitter like half an hour ago)

This is the kind of song that we need to be promoting and requesting when it's released. Tbh, Love and LFL don't feel enough to fight for.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

it is 1:34 am, i was minding my own fucking business playing the sims 3 and i was snatched BALD

Awww I miss playing Sims 3!!  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:

yFSfc8m.jpg