Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

An old friend just messged me on facebook looking for info on Lana cause she knows I'm basically a fucking Lana maniac from when we used to go to school together. She asked me when LFL is coming out cause she wants another born to die and HM and UV sucked and she wants the whole album to be like the LFL ft weeknd. I blocked her dw.....

I think that is Yosemite because she revealed in ELLE UK that Yosemite have a chorus about the process of a relationship "Darlin, darlin, darlin, I fall to pieces when I'm with you..."

I think that is Yosemite because she revealed in ELLE UK that Yosemite have a chorus about the process of a relationship "Darlin, darlin, darlin, I fall to pieces when I'm with you..."

she basically confirmed it's called Cherry and Yosemite was an acoustic one take right?

giphy.gif

Gi4ZOLll.png

I LOVE WAKING UP WITH THIS! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SONG

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

An old friend just messged me on facebook looking for info on Lana cause she knows I'm basically a fucking Lana maniac from when we used to go to school together. She asked me when LFL is coming out cause she wants another born to die and HM and UV sucked and she wants the whole album to be like the LFL ft weeknd. I blocked her dw.....

:thumb3:

Y'all are ignoring that iconic slut drop thooo

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST ABOUT IT KHFGJKFHG ESPECIALLY IN THIS OUTFIT..... Jkjfkdjfhkj sorry for the caps lock I'm having apoplexia the fucking chorus!!!! Your Gal vibes

ZKcaooE.png