Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

unless there are 20 songs skksksksksk

Where did the whole '20 songs' thing come from? I hope it's true :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The problem of doing that is that by the time the album is released we'll have listened to maybe half of it.

Not if she puts more than the usual amount of tracks she does  :creep: there was that one site (I think the first site to report it was coming in July) which said the album was gonna have 20 tracks, so if they were right about the release, maybe they're right about the amount of tracks. It would be cool to have 20 tracks, just albums with that many sometimes lose steam towards the middle-end. Hopefully 14-17 tracks. Maybe it's delayed bc she recorded something with Borns and Marina

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Where did the whole '20 songs' thing come from? I hope it's true :flutter:

Some site which I'm positive was the first site to report it was coming in July. I can't remember the name tho

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Not if she puts more than the usual amount of tracks she does  :creep: there was that one site (I think the first site to report it was coming in July) which said the album was gonna have 20 tracks, so if they were right about the release, maybe they're right about the amount of tracks. It would be cool to have 20 tracks, just albums with that many sometimes lose steam towards the middle-end. Hopefully 14-17 tracks. Maybe it's delayed bc she recorded something with Borns and Marina

Sorry but that was fake. If you look at the tracklist they posted, they only had 3 songs, which were Love, Lust For Life and Best American Record and exactly one of them was the opening track and the other two the last tracks on the tracklist. At the time that was posted, Yosemite and Tomorrow Never Came had already been confirmed. Also, you can notice they didn't even add the ft. The Weeknd in the tracklist. I wish it was true, but it's not.

I think there's a longer snippet of Cherry on YouTube. It's 51 secs.

Yeah, it's what we're listening to. She posted two but deleted one.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore