Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Possibly Coachella?

Probably not bc it's not part of the alboom

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Can she just drop cherry already

They did but of course at that point you don't know how other peoples went. And in fairness, their response on the main stage was bad. Not completely at the shoot. Michelle was confused as fuck but towards the end she did start laughing, etc. I might have assumed I was safe if I were them.

But even if they assumed their safe, they get time backstage after the Ruviews to chat and learn the song.  So she had heard what the judges had said and still chose not to learn the song.  (literally watch the untucked episode)

But even if they assumed their safe, they get time backstage after the Ruviews to chat and learn the song.  So she had heard what the judges had said and still chose not to learn the song.  (literally watch the untucked episode)

Sorry if I seem I'll informed, can't watch untucked until a week after it premieres on YT for some reason. Don't ask why. Me and my friends don't know.

Are they allowed to do that in the back? Just quickly learn it? Cause I was thinking why didn't she quickly put on a little makeup under her mask?

If she continues this visual continuation for her next video then i'm guessing it would be something to do with world peace, possibly Yosemite?

rotting for God Bless America MV

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Sorry if I seem I'll informed, can't watch untucked until a week after it premieres on YT for some reason. Don't ask why. Me and my friends don't know.

Are they allowed to do that in the back? Just quickly learn it? Cause I was thinking why didn't she quickly put on a little makeup under her mask?

Yeah every week the people who think they're gonna lipsync are like "sorry guys I gotta learn this song," and they peace out of whatever conversation the others are having.  Literally Peppermint and Alexis go to learn the song (and neither of them end up lipsyncing)  and Trinity is like (to Nina and Valentina) "y'all are lipsyncing"

The only thing I don't like about the video is the blue-greyish background when Lana was dancing in the beginning.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah every week the people who think they're gonna lipsync are like "sorry guys I gotta learn this song," and they peace out of whatever conversation the others are having.  Literally Peppermint and Alexis go to learn the song (and neither of them end up lipsyncing)  and Trinity is like (to Nina and Valentina) "y'all are lipsyncing"

Aww shit I never even noticed

This might be a bit of a reach, but at the end of Love the camera zooms up towards what appears to be a black planet, or an Eclipse or something. But in Lust for Life we find out that it's actually Lana's pupil. So what if the whole Love music video was all inside of her head. A vision that she wishes to see happen in the world. A universe full of love and peace inside her mind. What if the universe, the moon and the stars is all a concept created by Lana? She's the master of her own fate, the captain of her own soul. idek if this is all making sense to anyone, it sounded better in my head

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This might be a bit of a reach, but at the end of Love the camera zooms up towards what appears to be a black planet, or an Eclipse or something. But in Lust for Life we find out that it's actually Lana's pupil. So what if the whole Love music video was all inside of her head. A vision that she wishes to see happen in the world. A universe full of love and peace inside her mind. What if the universe, the moon and the stars is all a concept created by Lana? She's the master of her own fate, the captain of her own soul. idek if this is all making sense to anyone, it sounded better in my head

deep thinking before 2am? oh no im not prepared haha (jk i love this concept )

The only thing I don't like about the video is the blue-greyish background when Lana was dancing in the beginning.

agree

anyway, there's no pre order link.. hopefully we will get another magazine shot at least 

:smile3:

@Arcadia how's that "feeling" you had of the tracklist and pre order dropping today coming along? :creep: :toofunny:

lmao i honestly believed it too, maybe tomorrow she'll announce the release date. #especiallyontuesdays

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Maybe they are preparing the pre-order?

I'm dreaming

i hope so but no i will stop dreaming.. don't drag me to your dreamy world please  :defeated:  :defeated:

@Arcadia how's that "feeling" you had of the tracklist and pre order dropping today coming along? :creep: :toofunny:

lmao i honestly believed it too, maybe tomorrow she'll announce the release date. #especiallyontuesdays

STOP SAYING TOMORROW CUZ TOMORROW NEVER CAME 

Crying-screaming-sobbing-guy-gif-first-w

:smile3:

Guys, I strongly feel that the situation now is perfect to release the album, if she doesn't do it on 26th May... It will leak. Moreover, the hype will decrease.

This is like a pressure cooker, if she doesn't say anything that day... It will explode.