Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

watch it release like Coachella.

Country by country.

Not a word from Lana

until 9 hours after it's been out in the U.S. (like the last country to get it)

thats kind of what im thinking. if its coming on friday which is highly likely, i dont feel like she'll post the tracklist, probably just drop it and say "my album is here come get it gays" and then disappear

pNjWdpc.png

Lana/her team clearly do not know her fan base at all if they think everyone is going to wait patiently until July 21st for this album. Some way, somehow, it will get leaked, way ahead of schedule, so it's best to just release this Friday.

Yup. Look what happened today. An hour before LFL video was supposed to go on YouTube, it got leaked.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If it doesnt come this Friday I am burning my flower crown and stanning Halsey :toofloppy:

Only joking, I can wait. But it would be nice to have it this Friday. It's the first day of my half term holiday so I would have the week to listen to it properly.

what if she drops the album on the 4th of july along with the god bless america video

Don't play with my heart like that :icant:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

what if she drops the album on the 4th of july along with the god bless america video

this is a great idea (releasing the video on that date). i'm going to be sad if this doesn't happen lol

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Why are cancerous Selena fans talking shit on Lanas LFL video, literally they are calling her 'thot'. They should die.  :facepalm:

It's okay, they're giving her more views and therefore more $. :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Why are cancerous Selena fans talking shit on Lanas LFL video, literally they are calling her 'thot'. They should die.  :facepalm:

i know right? i'm just confused as to why two people being in a video together doing PG levels of touching is considered a threat to selena lmfao

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

OMG I'm super late (not been able to log on all day) but WOW I love the video so so much! I adore the glitchy vhs aesthetic, and her dancing with her dancers was my favourite part she's so cute omg! 

Also, I can't believe she didn't post the release date but also I totally CAN believe she didn't post the release date  :crai:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Its so immature lmao, Selena stans vary from ages 4- 13 

i know right? i'm just confused as to why two people being in a video together doing PG levels of touching is considered a threat to selena lmfao

Everything is a threat to Selena because her career is a trainwreck.