Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lana/her team clearly do not know her fan base at all if they think everyone is going to wait patiently until July 21st for this album. Some way, somehow, it will get leaked, way ahead of schedule, so it's best to just release this Friday.

I think the same, her managers will have used the logic and they will have thought in the leaks.

asério ? sempre tive a ideia que os brasileiros não gostavam de portugal 

quem não gosta de Portugal é porque nunca foi para lá

eu amo demais!

i wish we had at least a different setlist this time 

yas bitch

~~~~ ANYWAY

I FUCKING LOVED THE VIDEO

FUCKING

LOVED

IT

i was offline this days i was traveling and then i got home yesterday and SAW THAT POST ABOUT THE VIDEO

HOLY SHIT

FUCK

I LOVED IT

ABEL CAN FUCK MY VAGINA HE IS ALLOWED TO

I LOVED

IT

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

re posting bc added more but what i now take from the LFL video is:

I think that the way abel isn't there in the start and she runs to join him on this 'on top of the world/ethereal' place + the way he just lets her jump after hugging her to show her he cares/loves her kind of signifies to me that he doesn't exist outside of this dream like sequence and that he's dead and her jumping and joining him is kind of them being together in the afterlife (considering she's a ghost in the LFL trailer) 'blue skies forever'- them together forever in a better place, 'our lust for life keeps us alive'- even if they are dead, their memories and love keeps them feeling alive. Plus, the black dot we see at the end of the Love video leading into the LFL video turns out to be her pupil, so maybe love was all in her head (telling herself it's enough to have memories and love someone), but as time goes by she can't live in her head anymore while she keeps revisiting her lover in her dreams (the sign scenes) and kills herself to be with him.

​very smart and i like that it's cute, whilst having a cohesive theme/storyline without making it blatantly obvious- it's got an underlying dark message in typical lana style but in the form of positive sounding music 

giphy.gif

I think Abel wearing black signifies the fact that he's dead, her wearing red symbolises her love, and when Abel removes some ribbon and it floats into the night into a boat shape represents him taking it and setting it free so she can move on, but she still thinks about him and decides to jump to be with him because she can't be happy without him

giphy.gif

im afraid to come on this website friday because the gays WILL come for blood and im not prepared, my all my hair (bought or not) is not glued securely enough on my head ..

SAME! The meltdowns will be so unbearable when/if nothing happens.... 

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

AnD A luSt fOr LifE keEps uS aLivE

The video saved the song for me tbh

tbh I feel the same way, I didn't like the lyrics until I saw the visual of the music video and i was like ok cool 

wjb0sky.gif