Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't with him... Ben is a big messy twink who denied love leaks being real when sent them when they were real and now to say the album isn't even finished when lana has confirmed with interviewers and magazines a release date/let them listen to it. MESS @ben can you fucking log out boy  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

giphy.gif

I can't with him... Ben is a big messy twink who denied love leaks being real when sent them when they were real and now to say the album isn't even finished when lana has confirmed with interviewers and magazines a release date/let them listen to it. MESS @ben can you fucking log out boy  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

you're right!!! lana told the guy who do a interview with her in the festival the date, and he cut the date of the video because she (or ben) told him. So there is a date, because that guy cut the date from the interview.....

Why would he lie instead of staying silent?

But also how can the album not be done if she already put a trailer for it? 

IM SO CONFUSED HELP 

I'm laughing so hard it has came to a point where it's just repetition humour and it's just hilarious. I don't mind waiting I know it will be good lol I'm peacefully laughing

ZKcaooE.png

Us: *finally gets info on release date and album*

Us: He's lying, he's being deceptive, he's not hiding the truth

Us: *finally gets info on release date and album*

Us: He's lying, he's being deceptive, he's not telling the truth

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

smae

SAME

guys he's lying, even Courtney listened to it and she described it as Dark..etc 

it can't be unfinished, other than that she's enjoying herself going to trips/ concerts with friends she isn't busy it seems like she's in a vocation that means she really finished 

unless if she really has a collab with marina or g-eazy  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

:smile3:

SAME

guys he's lying, even Courtney listened to it and she described it as Dark..etc 

it can't be unfinished, other than that she's enjoying herself going to trips/ concerts with friends she isn't busy it seems like she's in a vocation that means she really finished 

unless if she really has a collab with marina or g-eazy  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

g-eazy WHO

she needs to collab with A$AP Rocky again thats what she needs to do :oprah3:

giphy.gif

In conclusion: Ben knows we know the July coverup date and the interviewer having to cut it out further proves it, he panics and resorts to "IT'S NOT EVEN FINISHED". It's out friday girls, ben is a fraud  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

giphy.gif

In conclusion: Ben knows we know the July coverup date and the interviewer having to cut it out further proves it, he panics and resorts to "IT'S NOT EVEN FINISHED". It's out friday girls, ben is a fraud  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

is that even legal? or professional? 

:smile3:

what a fucking mess :toofunny:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif