Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

what if she releases first in apple music or something and then release cd, lp and whatever else

may 26 or june 2 - exclusive to apple music ppl

june 2/june 9/june 16 - ww release

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

what if she releases first in apple music or something and then release cd, lp and whatever else

So if that happened, I would theoretically have to pay for apple music to get it?

So if that happened, I would theoretically have to pay for apple music to get it?

yes, unfortunely

beyonce and rihanna released their albums at TIDAL, why wouldn't lana do that with LFL?

"this is an album for fans ........ with apple music lol bye beaches" jk

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I mean, once it's out, it's out. Every leaked music site will have it for download. Then just buy it once it's out physically on cd, vinyl, cassette, box set*

*Buy it on all those platforms bish.

yes, unfortunely

beyonce and rihanna released their albums at TIDAL, why wouldn't lana do that with LFL?

"this is an album for fans ........ with apple music lol bye beaches" jk

To be honest I'm not that type that would be like OMG UNSTANNING. But she would lose my respect if she did that for sure. I pay for a streaming service already and I buy her CD's merch etc. So disrespectful when artist's do this exclusive BS.

I mean, once it's out, it's out. Every leaked music site will have it for download. Then just buy it once it's out physically on cd, vinyl, cassette, box set*

i'm not counting leaked stuff but if we were in a impossible world where we can't download illegal stuff, we would have to pay apple music to listen to LFL

thank god we aren't in this world

I buy everythanng dont worryyy hahah!  ;)  just wouldn't be too happy if it was an apple music exclusive

To be honest I'm not that type that would be like OMG UNSTANNING. But she would lose my respect if she did that for sure. I pay for a streaming service already and I buy her CD's merch etc. So disrespectful when artist's do this exclusive BS.

she would lose my respect too, though i don't think that she can chooses by herself where she releases her albums, but i'm very sure she can disagree with her agents and etc

it's very rare and expensive to me to buy her merch, i have all her cds but lots of people helped me to get it, it gets more expensive every single day, and i know it's going to take a while to buy LFL's cd, it would be freaking disrespectful

i hope i'm wrong about the streaming thing but it's something to consider, unfortunely ;/

The moon represents the song with Courtney Love called Midnight Moon confirmed by Courtney in a tweet back when the trailer came out #mnm 

:troll:

Courtney said she didn't do a collab with lana in her coming album

other than that this is mercury not the  moon :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

Mercury-Messenger-enhanced-color.jpg

:smile3:

TOP SECRET INFO

LUST FOR LIFE TRACKLIST:

1. Love

2. Lust For Life (ft The Weeknd)

3. Double Vision

4. Cherry

5. Hourglass

6. God Bless America

7. Rapture

8. Seven Heavens

9. Yosemite

10. Tomorrow Never Came (ft Sean Lennon)

11. When The World Was At War, We Kept Dancing

12. Strawberry Moon

13. 13 Beaches

14. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (ft Stevie Nicks)

15. Architecture

16. Wild Ones

Bonus Tracks :

17. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

18. Children Of The Bad Revolution

19. Never Let Me Go

20. Dreams of A New Reality

I'd be a little disappointed if it came out digitally first. I revere Lana's album release days. For Honeymoon I bought the CD and vinyl in our local Boston record store Newbury Comics and they always play Lana's album the morning of the release. I'm always the first one there and the staff basically rolls their collective judgmental eyes at me. I went across the way after to hit Urban Outfitters and buy their HM edition. And the twink behind the counter hit me up on Grindr after. Obviously we were both bottoms tho so... :eek:

didn't she meet a man who's the manager of apple music 2 months ago? - im not sure if he's a manager but he's so important as what i remember- wow it makes sense now

:smile3:

didn't she meet a man who's the manager of apple music 2 months ago? - im not sure if he's a manager but he's so important as what i remember- wow it makes sense now

exactly!! also apple music official acc used to comment her photos on instagram too

TOP SECRET INFO

sounds fake !

LUST FOR LIFE TRACKLIST:

1. Love

3. Double Vision

4. Cherry

5. Hourglass

6. God Bless America

7. Rapture

8. Seven Heavens

9. Yosemite

12. Strawberry Moon

13. 13 Beaches

15. Architecture

16. Wild Ones

Bonus Tracks :

19. Never Let Me Go

giphy.gif

TOP SECRET INFO

LUST FOR LIFE TRACKLIST:

1. Love

3. Double Vision

4. Cherry

5. Hourglass

6. God Bless America

7. Rapture

8. Seven Heavens

9. Yosemite

12. Strawberry Moon

13. 13 Beaches

15. Architecture

16. Wild Ones

Bonus Tracks :

19. Never Let Me Go

pfft  :eartha: