Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

This is lana del Rey who announced west coast in a YouTube comment

Yes I know but wouldn't she announce it first on ig? Or would post it there by now?

Lana pls

???, ?????????

this is so disrespectful, the way she phrased it (if it's legit her). Been keeping us waiting and then announcing it so carelessly like that. It's ironic that this album is for the fans and about sending out love and peace yet i feel as a fan totally neglected. I don't know. Maybe i'm being dramatic but this is so upsetting.

Maybe she said it like this because she thinks we're stupid and didn't comprehend the date in Paris match

LIZARD PEOPLE

Lol. I didn't have any hype left this morning and I certainly don't now... keep jerking us around sis. (hopefully these next two months will be full of promo and build up but, lets face it, this is lana we're talking about)

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

NOPE i don't accept this bullshit, she's trying to divert us away from the May 26th release date. Ben tried it and we didn't believe him. So they move to plan B. Lana announces it... everyone will believe it. Their plan works. It's coming friday gorls. BOOKMARK ME.

Can't fool me sis x

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e