Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe she said it like this because she thinks we're stupid and didn't comprehend the date in Paris match

well she shouldn't think we're stupid because we're not. She should've announced this ages ago and then we wouldn't be acting all weird and speculating about shit. This is all such a mess :facepalm:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

so guys

while lana records the album for the next 9 years, which singer we're going to stan?

Nadia Oh is beginning her musical comeback

te deseo, cariño

in fact im just joking i don't even have time to appreciate the album since im studying but it would be great to have a weekend full of new songs

maybe she was hacked, or it's trying to prank us all, or it's the true

i don't know

just like/rt/see my tweet and follow me, i follow back https://twitter.com/stevienicxs/status/867562117385392128 lolol

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

@TerrenceLovesMe GURL IM FUCKING PISSED :cryney:

me too sis. me too :icant:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e