Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

why the fuck is now or never turning into a hit that song has no originality is just poor in every way and is literally Needed me  

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Just think of the album as a reward for all your hard work!

Good luck in your exams btw!!  :party:

Thank you sooo much, that's really sweet (I def need all the luck in the world lmao)!  :trisha:

Is there any truth at all to the rumor that there was an Architecture/Best American Record video that got scrapped?

giphy.gif

I hope promo between  june and july. Maybe a promotional single along with the pre-oder (yosemite or beautiful people, it would catch all attention bc is a collab with stevie FUKIN nicks), promo on tv for the collab with the weeknd, 3rd single announcement, 3rd single video drop along with the release of the album.

BEN MAWSON READ THIS :flutter:

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I like how random stans on a forum know how to promote her better than her own managers do.

i learned a lot with the Littlemonsters, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Is there any truth at all to the rumor that there was an Architecture/Best American Record video that got scrapped?

Well if there's a video, it wouldn't have been scrapped?

Well if there's a video, it wouldn't have been scrapped?

someone on the lana reddit claimed there was one

giphy.gif

I hope promo between  june and july. Maybe a promotional single along with the pre-oder (yosemite or beautiful people, it would catch all attention bc is a collab with stevie FUKIN nicks), promo on tv for the collab with the weeknd, 3rd single announcement, 3rd single video drop along with the release of the album.

BEN MAWSON READ THIS :flutter:

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems would be a good single choice because Stevie already has so much buzz from that performance she did with Harry Styles. It would be smart! 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I want the cover on Lust For Life to be of Prince's The Beautiful Ones. I know she could cover it perfectly.

giphy.gif

someone on the lana reddit claimed there was one

I doubt she's scrap a video. But look at UV & pretty when you cry.. like she could've at least posted it on her personal youtube.. all that hard work, time and money

OK but if BAR is on the record it better be a single or at least get a video

That insta video she posted of her behind the scenes in a car for a video with Rich Lee gives me hope there will be a video for BAR because of the reference to driving in the lyrics?  :pray2:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I doubt she's scrap a video. But look at UV & pretty when you cry.. like she could've at least posted it on her personal youtube.. all that hard work, time and money

but there's always Miss Taylor Secman who came through with those icloud selfies and the HM video  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

why the fuck is now or never turning into a hit that song has no originality is just poor in every way and is literally Needed me

Because of something that Lana has never heard of: PROMO

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

God i hope so MUCH that SNL asks her back sort of as a redemption performance. It would be such a disgusting move to leave that impression upon your viewers when in reality

It was a Publicity Stunt :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker: