Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I just hope one of the collabs isn't with G-Eazy. Collaborating with that hack on one of her albums, except maybe letting him write, is the only thing that would make me unstan.

giphy.gif

How I WANT the record:

- 15 tracks

- Kinda like this: 

1. Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)

2. Love

3. Architecture

4. I Fall To Pieces

5.  When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing

6. NEW TRACK

7. Your GirI

8. Cherry Blossom

9. NEW TRACK

10. 13 Beaches

11. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks)

12. God Bless America

13. Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Lennon)

14. Life is Beautiful

15. Yosemite

Urban Outiftters edition:

16. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

How I WANT the record:

- 15 tracks

- Kinda like this: 

1. Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)

2. Love

3. Architecture

4. I Fall To Pieces

5.  When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing

6. NEW TRACK

7. Your GirI

8. Cherry Blossom

9. NEW TRACK

10. 13 Beaches

11. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks)

12. God Bless America

13. Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Lennon)

14. Life is Beautiful

15. Yosemite

Urban Outiftters edition:

16. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

of topic, but WHO is that in your Profile pic? :awkney:

Guys - PLEASE stop harassing Ben, G-Eazy, Dua, etc.! I know this is a frustrating situation, but please be respectful.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

There's a very real possibility that we could be getting a 17/20 track record and I don't know how to feel about that.

Also I have a feeling CWIMM will be on L4L, considering the LP has been delayed now. I'm praying that a decent track wasn't scrapped in favor of it  :pray:

The amount of collaborations too are starting to concern me. Three was ample enough, but four or even five is waaaay to much.  I like Marina but in my opinion,  I don't think they would suit each other very well on a track vocally. Saying that though I'm down for a songwriter or even producer credit somewhere along the record. As for an G -Eazy collab, well I'd rather stick rods of uranium up my nose to be honest then ever listen to that shit show. The only two artist I'd love to see her work with is FJM or her Ex Barrie. Especially if they made another Brooklyn Baby-esque track.But that's never gonna happen but a basic bitch like me can dream.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I know nothing at all, but I seriously doubt that Coachella will be on the album. It was a very in-the-moment song that, politically, was pretty dated even by the time it was released - it had overt reference to tension between the US and North Korea. By the time the album actually arrives, Trump and his rogue's gallery will have filled the news with at least fifty new scandals and terrors. 

I like the song a lot but it felt like a little side-project, not a single or anything super significant.

You know what would be real nice?

Imagine if Lana got back to her roots and made a homemade music video for one of the promo tracks or album cuts. It would be a really cute homage to how she got big in the first place and it'll keep us busy till she releases the third single or whatever.... :defeated:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm so glad I've missed the last few pages ): I hope the unpleasantness will go away now. We can all enjoy Lana's performance today and look forward to the French radio one (: it's not the end of the world everyone she is gonna serve us some amazing songs and we will all be having the best time bopping to them on July 21st xxx

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

You know what would be real nice?

Imagine if Lana got back to her roots and made a homemade music video for one of the promo tracks or album cuts. It would be a really cute homage to how she got big in the first place and it'll keep us busy till she releases the third single or whatever.... :defeated:

imagine a fvckin Sirens v2 with drums  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Ha Magnus Opus

???, ?????????

Guys - PLEASE stop harassing Ben, G-Eazy, Dua, etc.! I know this is a frustrating situation, but please be respectful.

Serious question: is it really getting to be as bad as people are making it sound? (I know Ben is getting it pretty hard, but are the others?)

giphy.gif

What's with this gansta talk lately? Please Lana stop! It's one thing to suck a moron's dick but it's incredibly lame to transform yourself in a moron just because you're dating one. Praying that she'll dump the lobotomized monkey asap