Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

large.gif

IM SO SORRY I FEEL LIKE A RAT RIGHT NOW 

i thought only in the beggining that we had the snippet but then......... SORRY IM VERY SORRY

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

lmao yes i saw your mention when i searched for the song like literally more than 4 asked you " hi could you please send me 13B??"  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: ppl are hella thirsty thank you lana

i've just received a mention on twitter asking for 13B link lolololol

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

"I never would've believed you if 3 years ago

You told me I'd be here writing this song"

Wooww :oprah:

Such growth from BTD to LFL

13 Beaches will def be my fave

queen of new found happiness

hey_hey.jpg

PEOPLE ARE THIRSTY AS FUCK AND THEY CAN BE FOOLED VEEERY EASILY BC OF HOW DESPERATE THEY ARE

i think i'm going to send the 'all about that bass' link

what do you guys think

wait... so is this all fake? there is no snippet or there is? someone fill a sis innn

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

wait... so is this all fake? there is no snippet or there is? someone fill a sis innn

i don't think that there's an ACTUAL snippet

if there is a snippet, no one here has it (i think)

most of times, we search for a few minutes in twitter or instagram and then we download it, it's really easy to find these things, mainly when it comes from a new album

People thinking something leaked while even our messy queen Lana herself probably hasn't even heard the final version yet knowing her & the way this era has been handled so far  :lolliney:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

i don't think that there's an ACTUAL snippet

if there is a snippet, no one here has it (i think)

most of times, we search for a few minutes in twitter or instagram and then we download it, it's really easy to find these things, mainly when it comes from a new album

but... but... i could've sworn you said you had it :icant: :icant: :icant:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Am I the only one who's tired of Off To The Races? Really, she could cut it from the setlist and sing another song (Lana sis, bring back Million Dollar Man, Without You, Blue Velvet, Shades of Cool or West Coast). Plus, OTTR and DMD are the two songs from Born To Die I don't like that much (also, DMD demo is much better than the version we have on the album)  :eek:

She's only programmed to perform those specific songs 

To override Ben's programming would be certain death 

but... but... i could've sworn you said you had it :icant: :icant: :icant:

IM FEELING SO BAD ABOUT IT   :kum:  :heidi:  :paris:  :prettyhurts:  :cryney:  :lange:  :crying2:  :crying:  IM SORRY