Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Unrelated: How beautiful would it be if Lana did a straight up piano ballad on LFL? Like just her and a piano THATS IT. Ugh I'm getting emotional just thinking about it :defeated:  :flutter:

I want a one-take guitar mumbling song so bad! May Jailer come through

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

If G-Swizzle lays a finger on that album I'm killing myself

G-Eazy "Tumblr Girls-Remix ft. Lana Del Rey"  :lmao:

Unrelated: How beautiful would it be if Lana did a straight up piano ballad on LFL? Like just her and a piano THATS IT. Ugh I'm getting emotional just thinking about it :defeated:  :flutter:

yosemite i hope 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

So now that's there's no news is it acceptable to say without being dragge for no apparent reason that Halsey album was shit?

I'm not a Halsey stan but I liked 2-4 songs. Everything else was meh. Like I won't say it was shit, but thank the Lord she put it out on youtube cause I wouldn't buy it. At least she's stealing someone else's style now. 

ruZKe8V.gif

I'm not a Halsey stan but I liked 2-4 songs. Everything else was meh. Like I won't say it was shit, but thank the Lord she put it out on youtube cause I wouldn't buy it. At least she's stealing someone else's style now.

She tries way too hard for concept that it just hurts my ears

Pleathe. Don't set me up for that. That's all I've ever wanted from her, and I know we're not gonna get it, so don't. She loves her heavy bass, drums, trap, and etc... I'm getting emotional thinking about it, too.... Omg.

I want a one-take guitar mumbling song so bad! May Jailer come through

But, God, if she does that same f*cking melody she did on all of her older material, I'd choke..in a bad way.

I was listening to old unreleased material, and I realized "Hangin Around" sounded so much much like BAR... Did anyone else mention this?

So now that's there's no news is it acceptable to say without being dragge for no apparent reason that Halsey album was shit?

y'all... literally a few pages back we already dealt with this  :crossed: , there's a damn halsey thread for a reason p-lease use that 

HA BON APPETIT IS COMING GARLS

PREPARE YALL WIGS SHES COMING FOR BLOOD

GIRLIES THIS IS REAL IM CCRRRHYYINGG MOM AND DAD YUSS

???, ?????????