Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't understand how people can't maintain hype until 21st July? It isn't that far away, and we get 18 whole songs! I'm SO excited for this album omg!!  :excited:

Lana is about to serve a legendary album, I can feel it  :bop:  :party:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Did y'all notice that the narrative in Coachella is that a she's singing to another woman about that woman's husband.. but Lana isn't talking about wanting him or stealing him??? That is GROWTH! I love when she writes songs to other women in that way bc it's so contradictory to this weird, lonely chanteuse narrative ppl tried to place on her (and she placed on herself at times). 

Like I am just so in love with her entire trajectory, and I can't wait until this album drops.

I used to kind of feel that way and then I saw her sing it live at Bristol in like 2014 and the music hit this crescendo at the chorus and it was amazing I will never forget it

Right?! There are certain songs I don't fall in love with until I hear a live version, and then it hits me. (My least fave is actually Blue Jeans...)

I can't understand how people can't maintain hype until 21st July? It isn't that far away, and we get 18 whole songs! I'm SO excited for this album omg!!  :excited:

Lana is about to serve a legendary album, I can feel it  :bop:  :party:

it was worth the wait. god better wait to come on july 22nd

giphy.gif

Love and LFL are so good

I'm past my meltdowns now and I know I can wait until July 21

Thanks Lana for inventing patience and happiness :defeated:

But I'm still gonna do a partial listen if it leaks and not even feel bad

Love and LFL are so good

I'm past my meltdowns now and I know I can wait until July 21

Thanks Lana for inventing patience and happiness :defeated:

But I'm still gonna do a partial listen if it leaks and not even feel bad

thes exclusive gays better not leak it......... major bans would be happening becayse  i think we all have a good idea who would do it :smokes2:

giphy.gif

Lana's videos on YouTube have been alot more successful this era than Honeymoon. I hope the same thing happens to the album sales and Spotify streams

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Did y'all notice that the narrative in Coachella is that a she's singing to another woman about that woman's husband.. but Lana isn't talking about wanting him or stealing him??? That is GROWTH! I love when she writes songs to other women in that way bc it's so contradictory to this weird, lonely chanteuse narrative ppl tried to place on her (and she placed on herself at times). 

Like I am just so in love with her entire trajectory, and I can't wait until this album drops.

Still waiting for Living Legend to be released or leaked :(

On another note, do you think we'll be able to reach 2500 pages til the album? I'd laugh cry so hard. 

If only... this topic isn't too far away from being a desert these days  :pft: can't blame them though

Lana's videos on YouTube have been alot more successful this era than Honeymoon. I hope the same thing happens to the album sales and Spotify streams

ASAP and The Weeknd will bring the streams in this era.. I have sure 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Still waiting for Living Legend to be released or leaked :(

What is living legend?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

lana is so much successful on youtube an spotify  she is getting 3 million views a day and gained 300k subs in 2 months also hbtb has 70kk on spotify and has been out for 1.5 years love 3 months and has already 50kk not much but better than her other eras 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif