Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Kreayshawn needs to come out of retirement and do a song with Lana.

I haven't heard anyone talk about her in ages. I'd love a song like Summertime or Gucci Gucci.  :hooker:  

I made the edit but not the individual gifs. And there are no rosemary or thyme transparent gifs :( all I could find was weed

thank you for trying :heart:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Azaelea Banks just said on Twitter Lana doesn't want to collab due to controversy:

https://twitter.com/xocheapy/status/872228594847817728

Looks like she won't be on LFL then :hooker:

Wait, who was the crazy chicken in the closet murderer? Was it Azaelea? Then I wouldn't want to collab with her either, that was just disturbing. :crossed:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

nTXx9BM.png

yosemite cover art got leaked  :hooker:

nTXx9BM.png

yosemite cover art got leaked  :hooker:

ok ik its absolute shit but you gotta give it to a bitch who spent upwards of 90-120 minutes using 2009 paint on an old ass laptop and getting this quality :w8ing:

Imagine the reactions if Lana put a song with someones who's notorious for being homophobic and just problematic in general on her socially aware album :rip:

witness found rotting under bridge

Azaelea Banks just said on Twitter Lana doesn't want to collab due to controversy:

https://twitter.com/xocheapy/status/872228594847817728

Looks like she won't be on LFL then :hooker:

oh thank god... I have Broke With Expensive Taste but I got over it ages ago, Yung Rapunzel is still kinda good tho. Our girl is truly wise not to collab with a person like Azealia

praying you're wrong  :hooker:

idk, we've heard cherry- but not fully. I need a brand new song like the greedy bitch i am to satiate me until july 21

idk, we've heard cherry- but not fully. I need a brand new song like the greedy bitch i am to satiate me until july 21

Fortunately it's so close to pre-order I guess. Hope this month and because I have exams it's gonna be really short waiting. <3

giphy.gif