Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

this might be slightly off topic but I've been dreaming about an interview in which the interviewer really goes in on old and future projects and their fate. Like fully ask about LiB and get something other than "it's just for the movie", ask about old mv's such as PWYC and it's fate, future sounds she would like to try, any hints about mv this era, another tropico style film, the link between love & lfl, her favorite lyrics, hell even asking if she would consider making a paradise pt.2 or bring any unreleased music back a la yayo & black beauty (looking at you AF:FA). If she has any bts footage she'd ever want to show etc. maybe change the goddamn setlist to other music for once, lana. just anything that's fully relevant and unanswered  :dmd:

She needs to cover Can't help falling in love by Elvis <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

He's a college sophomore studying history. 

... who's writing for the Federalist. That's the sort of combination that makes Fantano seem like a modern Hemmingway in comparison.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

The Federalist is a Donald Trump fake-news rightwing propaganda. a Full load of BS.

They want to send women and 87% back to the stoneage.

Not to mention women who are into science.

Ignore them.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Omg some of the lyrics to Tomorrow Never Came leaked omgggg

There’s a scent of daisies carried on the wind

Just like the day we met, my love

There’s a scent of daisies carried on the wind

It’s everywhere but it’s not enough

I wish we could go back to your country house

Behind it’s wooden doors

Where we’d finally be happy again

The way we were before

I wish we could go back to your country house

And put on the radio 

And listen to our favourite song 

By Lennon and Yoko

But you, you weren't in the spot, you said to wait

You promised me tomorrow but tomorrow never came

You weren't in the spot, you said to wait

:troll: sorry I was bored

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Does anyone else here listen to Cigarettes After Sex? I want Lana to collab with him/them. Their voices would blend so well! His music is very similar sounding to Lana's circa Ultraviolence. See Apocalypse for example. It's Heaven.

Does anyone else here listen to Cigarettes After Sex? I want Lana to collab with him/them. Their voices would blend so well! His music is very similar sounding to Lana's circa Ultraviolence. See Apocalypse for example. It's Heaven.

God you're so fucking right! I NEED THIS

Got the music in you baby,

Tell me why

Got the music in you baby,

Tell me why

You’ve been locked in here forever & you just can’t say goodbye.

:hair: :hair: :hair:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

the amount of people that are dragging her rn lmao lord

Let them pretend Lana isn't 20x more talented, 20x more pretty, 20x less of a dickhead, 20x more successful and 20x more interesting than Banks.

212 was a bop but that's about it.

Let them pretend Lana isn't 20x more talented, 20x more pretty, 20x less of a dickhead, 20x more successful and 20x more interesting than Banks.

212 was a bop but that's about it.

honestly. She has like 12 fans, we'll let them dream.  :teehee: