Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

...said the one who insulted Marina for no reason.  :w8ing:

i already knew you were gonna say it lmao..i didn't say she's a bitch. i just said she SEEMS to be a bitch to me. also she's a public figure so it's very common to have an opinion on famous people

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

i already knew you were gonna say it lmao..i didn't say she's a bitch. i just said she SEEMS to be a bitch to me. also she's a public figure so it's very common to have an opinion on famous people

And you seem to be an immature baby, no matter which gender

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Things I hope we get this era that people might not have thought about:

1. A UV size box set

2. 7" SINGLES VINYLS!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM AFTER BTD??? COULD YOU IMAGINE WHAT UV SINGLE VINYLS WOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE.

3. Brand spanking new lyric book (I hope it's blue and white this time around)

4. A record store day release would be super awesome, like the BTD one

5. Cassette tape pls (just for 90's grunge aesthetic)

6. A fucking tour with bomb-ass mERCH

7. I hope she does another music video premiere but anywhere but California cause those girlies get it far too good :hooker:

8. Can she do another signing? (London pls lana)

9. At least one more piece of reckless living based merchandise to go out with a bang (Lighter? Top that with a flask. Flask? Top that with a cocaine necklace. Cocaine necklace?....)

Things I hope we get this era that people might not have thought about:

1. A UV size box set

2. 7" SINGLES VINYLS!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM AFTER BTD??? COULD YOU IMAGINE WHAT UV SINGLE VINYLS WOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE.

3. Brand spanking new lyric book (I hope it's blue and white this time around)

4. A record store day release would be super awesome, like the BTD one

5. Cassette tape pls (just for 90's grunge aesthetic)

6. A fucking tour with bomb-ass mERCH

7. I hope she does another music video premiere but anywhere but California cause those girlies get it far too good :hooker:

8. Can she do another signing? (London pls lana)

9. At least one more piece of reckless living based merchandise to go out with a bang (Lighter? Top that with a flask. Flask? Top that with a cocaine necklace. Cocaine necklace?....)

fuck it lana go all the way, give us a needle kit wrapped in daisy's and a meth pipe hidden in a can of pepsi

will Lana ever learn how to spell weird

How do you even pronounce "wierd"

What if it's a hidden message and her wOkE mind is trying to tell us the government is corrupt ("wired") :hdu:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

What I want this era? Where does a fattie like me begin?

Okay, so.

- I want a box set, with 4 prints, a rosary (personally designed by Lana), and a sugar daddy hotline card.

- I want a world tour. I want balloons, I want blue streamers, I want daisies everywhere, basically I want Woodstock 3.0.

- I want her to do signings, and at every signing the staff give away free flower crowns made by Lana.

- On her merch site, as a novelty gift, I want Lana tarot cards.

- Speaking of merch, I want real good shirts with amazing prints on them (none of that fan made art looking stuff).

- Just for a tease, I want there to be multiple limited edition paintings of Lana, painted by Mark Ryden himself.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I just want the damn album at this pointttt! But you all have some inspired ideas <3 I really don't like Lana's official merch and hope it's better this era.

I just want the damn album at this pointttt! But you all have some inspired ideas <3 I really don't like Lana's official merch and hope it's better this era.

I feel ya! That's pretty much all I want too lol, GIVE ME THE ALBUM. Album and a legit tour, none of this festival crap!

What I want this era? Where does a fattie like me begin?

Okay, so.

- I want a box set, with 4 prints, a rosary (personally designed by Lana), and a sugar daddy hotline card.

- I want a world tour. I want balloons, I want blue streamers, I want daisies everywhere, basically I want Woodstock 3.0.

- I want her to do signings, and at every signing the staff give away free flower crowns made by Lana.

- On her merch site, as a novelty gift, I want Lana tarot cards.

- Speaking of merch, I want real good shirts with amazing prints on them (none of that fan made art looking stuff).

- Just for a tease, I want there to be multiple limited edition paintings of Lana, painted by Mark Ryden himself.

MARK RYDEN PRINTS IMAGINE HER LIPS IN A MARK RYDEN PAINTING

I feel ya! That's pretty much all I want too lol, GIVE ME THE ALBUM. Album and a legit tour, none of this festival crap!

I'm praying for a tour. I've never been able to see her in the past. If she came to UK I would be there in a heart beat <3 I thought about going abroad to see her in a festival but its just too expensive :(

I'm praying for a tour. I've never been able to see her in the past. If she came to UK I would be there in a heart beat <3 I thought about going abroad to see her in a festival but its just too expensive :(

I got to know (and appreciate) Lana just after she had her Paradise tour here in Sweden... next up, it was a festival and I had no one to go with. OR SO I THOUGHT, one of my besties went with her friend to the same festival and I could've joined if only she had told me she was going!  :crai: All the tickets were sold out by then, so I had no chance.

This is Lana's 3rd time performing in Sweden (I think?) and I can't go this time either because I have an exam to write... If only she performed one week later, then I would've had a chance to see her. FML. :rollin:

So yes, I want a tour too. it would be perfect if she had a tour during the summer or fall. I can't go to any other festival in Europe because 1. mom won't let me (even though I'm 22 and yes, I want her consent) and 2. she's playing around the same dates anyway so... bye bye Lana. At least I could dream about seeing you this summer.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I got to know (and appreciate) Lana just after she had her Paradise tour here in Sweden... next up, it was a festival and I had no one to go with. OR SO I THOUGHT, one of my besties went with her friend to the same festival and I could've joined if only she had told me she was going! :crai: All the tickets were sold out by then, so I had no chance.

This is Lana's 3rd time performing in Sweden (I think?) and I can't go this time either because I have an exam to write... If only she performed one week later, then I would've had a chance to see her. FML. :rollin:

So yes, I want a tour too. it would be perfect if she had a tour during the summer or fall. I can't go to any other festival in Europe because 1. mom won't let me (even though I'm 22 and yes, I want her consent) and 2. she's playing around the same dates anyway so... bye bye Lana. At least I could dream about seeing you this summer.

I'm 22 as well and still ask my parents permission for stuff and I don't even live with them lol. So I feel you! I really hope you get to see her soon <3

So do we think we will be getting another single soon? If so when???

I'm 22 as well and still ask my parents permission for stuff and I don't even live with them lol. So I feel you! I really hope you get to see her soon <3

Wait, I just checked and I can see her in Krakow, Poland! But then there's the overseas and parent-won't-let-me-problem. Sigh.  :crai:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Y'all wanna know the real reason the album was pushed back? Take a sip on this:

Ben and her team scrolled through Lanaboards and saw that fans want an actual decent box set. So now they're having to ACTUALLY put work into it since this album is for the fans. Way to go ladies! We could of had the album on the 26th. Are y'all happy?