Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If there will be a documentary of Lana, it'll be a long ass time before we see it. The footage will be more powerful and striking to us when we're older. I hope there will be a Lana biopic as well in the far future. I hope I live to see the day :xcry:

WjDQVE1.jpg

Do you have a guy? I don't see a ring on your cock!

OMG this cracks me up! 

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Look at her ig story... She's still in studio. How the fuck?!

Well, they did say that the record isn't done yet and she wanted more time to work with the songs? I'm not that surprised. But it would be great if they are on the mixing phase and not recording... =P

What if one of the songs on LFL will be called Hollyweird, lol? xD

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The album is out in 8 weeks, why yall surprised shes still in the studio? The album was pushed back bcz its not finished

It's actually 6 weeks from Friday but yeah exactly 

FzytWEW.png

Lana is an angelic siren and Marina a loud lioness..... doesnt work

I like Marina (her album Electra Heart at least) and ofc I love Lana but yeah their voices are completely different.. It's gonna be interesting to hear them together

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

tumblr_o318hm2Xbc1uwwhj6o2_250.gif

your fucking signature oooohh my god I LIVE for Lana in comments + dm's, shes so serene and polished irl and as a person but typing shes such a messy bitch i fucking live

Look at her ig story... She's still in studio. How the fuck?!

Well, if this means we get Roses Bloom For You studio version I'm totally here for it.

Hopefully they keep the production nice and simple, I'd even be happy with just the piano and her voice. It sounded lovely and ethereal in that snippet just with simple instruments like that. As long as they don't Coachella it this could be good that she's still in the studio  :toofunny:

the album trailer was released months ago, the album cover was released a while ago, there are already 2 singles and each with their own music video, lana has sang one of the yet to be released tracks live, she openly talks about the album tracks in interviews, and she even told an interviewer the release date only to have it be edited out.

We're all pretty sure her and her team wouldn't do all this for an album thats so unfinished that it doesn't even have a released date. its common sense

some of y'all call others delusional when you yourselves are delusional idiots who can't pick up hints and proof

idk when it will be released, whether it will be in 3 days or 2 months, but that album IS finished

You still so convinced that the album was finished, hunni?

zso17r.gif

What makes you say such a thing? It's one thing to not like her music, but to just randomly insult complete strangers (I'm assuming you've never met her in person) is quite another. Besides, Lana obviously likes her – does that make her a "fake bitch" as well?

no

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

if we take a listen to nowels, he says "youre only competing with your own work" even he's out here spitting 100% truth. our girl has no competition for her new work  :glasses:

He's called ultrababy for a reason

why are you assuming i'm a male? also no need to insult me for no reason

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun