Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't keep up with this thread! Every time I wake up it's jumped way forward. Has anything significant happened since Lana posted the snippet of her song with ASAP?

She posted a second snippet of herself in the studio singing a song called "Roses Bloom For You" and implied that it hadn't made the cut on Lust For Life. That's the extent of the new info since the A$AP Rocky snippet.

I just found out that she took the video off her insta, but found the vid of it on yt. I wonder what it's fate will be. Honestly, it's such a beautiful track, but I really wouldn't want it to be on the upcoming record. Something about what we heard sounds more of an outtake.. Just my opinion.

It doesn't mesh with the vibes we've gotten from Love and LFL, even Coachella.. 

It screams more Ultraviolence than it does any other of her past releases. 

UV/Honeymoon

Imagine Roses Bloom for You being part of a movie soundtrack, perfection. If she really did scrap it from the album I hope she uses it for that, like what happened to Young and Beautiful

I know this won't happen but I can dream

It's a shame she doesn't do soundtracks anymore.

It would be a good way for her to get out her leftover material before it inevitably leaks

It keeps her name out there too, if the movie is a success

It's a shame she doesn't do soundtracks anymore.

It would be a good way for her to get out her leftover material before it inevitably leaks

It keeps her name out there too, if the movie is a success

im still totally not bitter 24 wasn't a bond song; but sam smith's was  :toofunny:

im still totally not bitter 24 wasn't a bond song; but sam smith's was  :toofunny:

Yeah specially because his song totally sucked

It's a shocker he won that coveted award for it

I had a dream about going to a Lana concert last night and it felt so real and I actually woke up with post-concert depression I'm so upset.

Can she announce the definitely happening European tour soon please?

I had a dream about going to a Lana concert last night and it felt so real and I actually woke up with post-concert depression I'm so upset.

Can she announce the definitely happening European tour soon please?

There's a separate thread for dreams....  :troll:

KIDDING, im not one of those ppl. I feel u 

The 5:55 version sounds better than the one I had, but by better, I mean "less muffled".

Why do you have a 192kbps version? I have a 6:05 version that's 97kbps and, I think, came from the initial leak link.

I don't know lol! I had one when it first leaked and then I found this other one that sounded better which is the one I have now. I mean it still doesn't sound completely HQ! It does sound like the pico song posted earlier though. I just found it surfing around looking for BAR links. It could be upscaled, honestly I'm not good with technical stuff like that lol. That said the file does say 192 kbps.

Oh god!! I've cut out those beeps the first time I heard it  :hdu:  :hdu:

Other than that the song is absolute perfection!!!

She'd be crazy outta her mind not including it in the album or changing it 

Lol to each their own. The song is amazing with or without them but I think they add a little something to it. Like this vintage vibe/feel. They just help further create the atmosphere of the song to me. Honestly, though it's not a huge deal. I really just hope they don't change the main song itself. Please no beats, shortening the track, or overproduced distorted mess.

Someone here said that LFL should have 2 editions like BTD and it got me thinking

What if there will be a retro/simple edition (with Lana smiling)

And a futuristic/deluxe edition (Lana flying in a spaceship lol no but you get my idea)

BTD Lana doesnt smile - LFL Lana smiles

BTD Paradise Lana is in the garden of Eden - LFL Paradise Lana transcendents paradise and reaches outer space

Let me dream

Actually if she released it earlier there would be more chances

Maybe she wants to put it all in one now and not rework it

Someone here said that LFL should have 2 editions like BTD and it got me thinking

What if there will be a retro/simple edition (with Lana smiling)

And a futuristic/deluxe edition (Lana flying in a spaceship lol no but you get my idea)

BTD Lana doesnt smile - LFL Lana smiles

BTD Paradise Lana is in the garden of Eden - LFL Paradise Lana transcendents paradise and reaches outer space

Let me dream

Actually if she released it earlier there would be more chances

Maybe she wants to put it all in one now and not rework it

We can at least hope for a deluxe/extended edition :) youd hope so, with 18 songs! 

I hope there's a second album cover for that one, or an alternative one like Honeymoon had