Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

omg she started to follow Tim Larcombe. OTTR 2.0 is coming

Bish I'm ready for Go Go Dancer 2.0 :pray2: :pray2: :pray2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Noir is her best song.

Fixed that for ya, you had a typo.

i saw you were trying to help trash but it looks like you yourself had a typo  :lanahairflip:

I know we're already getting 18 (maybe even more) songs, but I really hope we get an edition to the album like we did with BTD. It makes sense to me mostly because this album is almost like a mature BTD in a way?? Lust for Life which contradicts BTD's title, the album cover with her smiling on it instead of pouting while also being in front of a green truck and a blue sky, plus I do think there is a point where there might be too many songs for one record and she said there were a lot of songs left off on her instagram post, so to me it would just make sense to have an added Lust for Life () edition instead of trying to pack everything down into one record (i mean ill give her my coins but the physical releases are gonna be a hefty amount of money).

idek what i'm talking about im just a tired hot mess that wants more songs and dont want any to be snubbed from vinyl releases like burning desire, flipside and is this happiness. :crai:

Also she really needs to stop filming while she's driving

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I compared all the versions we got and they're the same, the 5:55 version doesn't have the three "beeps" in the beginning

They sound the same to me as well. I have the 6:05 version and it sounds exactly like the one shared earlier minus the beeps. Please let them keep the beeps! I love the beeps. I wanna say mine even reads as 192kbps. Either way ready for album quality release!