Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i can't wait for lana to announce the tracklist via instagram stories just for her to not include BAR and watch the board go into meltdown

tumblr_nrdx64ylKz1rby04wo1_400.gif

i can't wait for lana to announce the tracklist via instagram stories just for her to not include BAR and watch the board go into meltdown

tumblr_nrdx64ylKz1rby04wo1_400.gif

why do I want this to happen more than I want the album ... 

why do I want this to happen more than I want the album ... 

because we will always have that version of BAR

but the meltdown? the chaos? the gays imploding? that's priceless  :lanahottie:  :lanahottie:  :lanahottie:

I have the feeling that 'Cherry' is in the same situation as 'Body Electric' when Lana performed it for the first time at El Rey Theater on June 5, 2012, and we did not hear the studio version until 'Paradise' was released on November 13. Or am I forgetting something?

Cuz ur a sadistic freak :oprah2:

But really if it's not on the album it's not like we don't have the song so there's no reason to have a meltdown lol

i exaggerated my words ngl :um2: : , moreso because i've seen so many comments recently betting and expecting it to be on the album and I'm just thinkin.. with how much high hopes for it to be on LfL i wanna see the reactions of those who're certain when they found out its not  :oopna:

Am I the only one not feeling this song with asap sounds like 3 songs overlayed fan remix tease

Yeah it sounded like 3 different songs playing at the same time when I first heard it. I love A$AP but it seems kind of sloppy. Hopefully the finished product is polished

Am I the only one not feeling this song with asap sounds like 3 songs overlayed fan remix tease

when i first heard it i was on the verge of crying :toofunny:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

why does anyone hate guns and roses? it's way better than love, lust for life and coachella combined to me..

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun