Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Okay am I the only one who legit GASPED when Lana sang "and now, life's a dream" in the RBFY snippet because they thought she was gonna sing "and now, life is still so beautiful"???  :toofunny:

yes 

the caption legit said it was from march hunny

I compared all the versions we got and they're the same, the 5:55 version doesn't have the three "beeps" in the beginning 

The 5:55 version sounds better than the one I had, but by better, I mean "less muffled".

They sound the same to me as well. I have the 6:05 version and it sounds exactly like the one shared earlier minus the beeps. Please let them keep the beeps! I love the beeps. I wanna say mine even reads as 192kbps. Either way ready for album quality release!

Why do you have a 192kbps version? I have a 6:05 version that's 97kbps and, I think, came from the initial leak link.

giphy.gif

I absolutely love Roses Bloom For You, and I know that we haven't gotten the album in all it's entirety but it just doesn't sound like it'd fit the vibes of all the other songs we've gotten. 

It fits more of like a bonus track, or something off of a two part song.. Or even just an interlude. I'm not too sure

UV/Honeymoon

I absolutely love Roses Bloom For You, and I know that we haven't gotten the album in all it's entirety but it just doesn't sound like it'd fit the vibes of all the other songs we've gotten.

It fits more of like a bonus track, or something off of a two part song.. Or even just an interlude. I'm not too sure

I agree it can be an interlude. After she sings "life's a dream" idk I feel like after this the song changes completely

Could be an intro maybe

So Lana drops by with two new songs we ain't heard yet, gives us snippets and then alludes to there being more; then vanishes. 

I see you sis, you teasy little bitch that i love

tenor.gif

BAR is easily the best song from this era so far! It should be on the album just praying they keep the same production. It is perfect as is! I love everything about it. Even the count in at the beginning (the beeps). Will probably remain one of my favorite Lana tracks.

Oh god!! I've cut out those beeps the first time I heard it  :hdu:  :hdu:

Other than that the song is absolute perfection!!!

She'd be crazy outta her mind not including it in the album or changing it 

The title track features Abel, what did you expect?

Coachella isn't on the album plus the song Lust for Life is amazing!! give it a chance  :defeated:

yFSfc8m.jpg

Imagine Roses Bloom for You being part of a movie soundtrack, perfection. If she really did scrap it from the album I hope she uses it for that, like what happened to Young and Beautiful

I know this won't happen but I can dream