Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

why? modern feminism in this day and age is pointless, there's nothing to even really accomplish anymore and she knows that

Off topic/ but maybe you're talking about modern day feminism in western society being pointless not that I completely agree but I can understand? Because we literally had a fellow stan from Saudi Arabia who can't go anywhere without some type of permission from a man...clearly lacking equality there. But no feminism as a whole is still needed just not to a large degree in the USA I suppose. I personally find the topic of intergalactic possibilities more interesting than feminism though. The skies and space are infinite and extend beyond our imaginations, feminism is more of an either you believe in equality or you don't. I'd take driving a Chevrolet while smoking a blunt with Lana and waiting for aliens to find my pepsi can than politics any day.

ruZKe8V.gif

i come back for my routine three hour check up and i witness an almost happenin feminist argument and a goddamn cupcakke tweet + incredible lyrics the fuck is this place on anymore

tumblr_nhrlbuLabj1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

He taking this girl to the stars,

Driving in the moon in our vintage cars

Smack my ass till it's red like Mars

While imma scratch your back till I'm leaving scars

Remind ya,

I'm kinda

Wet

Running down my

Suicidal tendencies.

only a white guy would say shit like dis

A, i'm middle eastern

and B, why do you say that? thats kind o stereotyping and a little hard to grasp when in fact its coming from.....a..white...guy??

Off topic/ but maybe you're talking about modern day feminism in western society being pointless not that I completely agree but I can understand? Because we literally had a fellow stan from Saudi Arabia who can't go anywhere without some type of permission from a man...clearly lacking equality there. But no feminism as a whole is still needed just not to a large degree in the USA I suppose. I personally find the topic of intergalactic possibilities more interesting than feminism though. The skies and space are infinite and extend beyond our imaginations, feminism is more of an either you believe in equality or you don't. I'd take driving a Chevrolet while smoking a blunt with Lana and waiting for aliens to find my pepsi can than politics any day.

i was referring to feminism in western society.

why? modern feminism in this day and age is pointless, there's nothing to even really accomplish anymore and she knows that

that is just ridiculous

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Feminism isn't as bad as it is in third world countries, but it still matters. More can be improved to reach true equality.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

b0q49.gif

can we get back to thirsting over LfL and not get into polarizing debates that are off-topic and should've been left y e s t e r d a y