Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0zOTbusTww

bring back this aesthetic

an old concept, but an extremely welcome one

Feminism isn't as bad as it is in third world countries, but it still matters. More can be improved to reach true equality.

What do you mean, as 'bad'? It's just as relevant and necessary as it always has been (in the world). This sort of reaction is why it needs to be talked about more. This reaction over personal lyrics, I mean...

tumblr? Please.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

What do you mean, as 'bad'? It's just as relevant and necessary as it always has been (in the world). This sort of reaction is why it needs to be talked about more. This reaction over personal lyrics, I mean...

tumblr? Please.

Well it's not like women get acid thrown in their faces like women in third world countries do. Or the fact that they have to wear long clothing that covers their face. Or that they can't be in public without a man.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

white women feminism that doesn't support and validate trans women, woman of color, disabled women, Muslim women, poor women, etc is not real feminism. America's third wave of feminism is virtually useless, and the term "feminism" nowadays is a blanket statement for irrational self serving white feminists who's main concern is to stop slut shaming and freeing their nipples, and their gravely invalid debate on "78 cents to a mans dollar". Everyone who says they are a feminists in this forum, I advise you to read the iconic and everlasting, "The Feminine Mystique" which came out during the crux of the second (and highly important) wave of feminism. And the last wave that was beneficial to women in America. Third wave feminism is a joke. Radicalized feminazi's have taken over. There is still a few good feminists left who are fighting the good fight. I am not a feminist, if it was prior to 2010's I would have proudly said I am, where I stand I'm a firm equalists. So that brings me to Azealia Banks' twitter rant pertaining to Lana yesterday. Hate her or not she does have a point. Alot of white female artist now are clinging to this trend of being a feminists because why? IT SELLS. It peaks interest. Do you honestly think Lorde, Taylor Swift, or Katy perry care about sex slaves in Bangladesh? Female genital mutilation in parts of Africa? Trans women being murdered everyday just for being trans? No. They exploit it, and use it for profit. I can go on and on, but the need for feminism for white females in America is virtually useless now. White women feminism is cancer. 

white women feminism that doesn't support and validate trans women, woman of color, disabled women, Muslim women, poor women, etc is not real feminism. America's third wave of feminism is virtually useless, and the term "feminism" nowadays is a blanket statement for irrational self serving white feminists who's main concern is to stop slut shaming and freeing their nipples, and their gravely invalid debate on "78 cents to a mans dollar". Everyone who says they are a feminists in this forum, I advise you to read the iconic and everlasting, "The Feminine Mystique" which came out during the crux of the second (and highly important) wave of feminism. And the last wave that was beneficial to women in America. Third wave feminism is a joke. Radicalized feminazi's have taken over. There is still a few good feminists left who are fighting the good fight. I am not a feminist, if it was prior to 2010's I would have proudly said I am, where I stand I'm a firm equalists. So that brings me to Azealia Banks' twitter rant pertaining to Lana yesterday. Hate her or not she does have a point. Alot of white female artist now are clinging to this trend of being a feminists because why? IT SELLS. It peaks interest. Do you honestly think Lorde, Taylor Swift, or Katy perry care about sex slaves in Bangladesh? Female genital mutilation in parts of Africa? Trans women being murdered everyday just for being trans? No. They exploit it, and use it for profit. I can go on and on, but the need for feminism for white females in America is virtually useless now. White women feminism is cancer.

I agree. And that's the point I was trying to make above. Women in first world countries don't realise how good we have it. Sure, there is still more to be done, but it's not like we get our clits cut off or forced into marriage as young as 12.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't get this Cuppcake thing, is it a joke act or is this a real person being serious? Can someone explain

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

AMEN

I don't get this Cuppcake thing, is it a joke act or is this a real person being serious? Can someone explain

shes serious? her music is good, shes a good rapper. BUT a collab? nope

shes serious? her music is good, shes a good rapper. BUT a collab? nope

but she sings about such rude, vulgar stuff? I thought she was a joke act, surely? Like Uma Kompton

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

exactly my point GO OFF

it started out that way but she capitalized on it and wore the gimmick out quite quickly

She was literally a meme that became famous 

And memes that become famous either fizzle out, get a new act, or become a bastardized version of who they really are and get a movie