Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Honestly id love her to do a Rihanna cover on BBC Live Lounge or something .... Idc what anyone has to say lol I hope Lana is a Rih stan too. She did go to a couple of her concerts last year? Lol

Honestly I've found that mainstream publications are geuinely thoughtless most of the time when it comes to LDR.

If anyone has ever been a fan of an "alternative" female artist, you find that most of the people that work for these magazines are depraved men that can barely form a cohesive paragraph lol

One of the best LDR moments was the pre BTD interview that she ended because....the guy was just a troll

Russian roulette yes any other song wouldn't work

Tbh rated r,anti and loud are her only good albums the other ones I just cherry pick

Just got this Copyright claim when I uploaded the snippets to YouTube, title confirmed

kfhyr.png

oldish news but nice to see multiple sources regardless !

Wait wait wait, I've been away for one day and suddenly she's changing the album cover?? Is this true or a rumor? Someone fill me in what I've missed, please!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Wait wait wait, I've been away for one day and suddenly she's changing the album cover?? Is this true or a rumor? Someone fill me in what I've missed, please!

It's anything but confirmed. Apparently some Polish store said that they don't have Lust For Life available for preorder anymore because of "some changes" regarding the album, which might refer to the tracklist and/or the cover.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

ive seen this croc meme everywhere today with different variations... where did she come from

who is she

A Brazilian kids show

I haven't heard any snippets cuz I'm pretty sure she'll change them or scrap them!! 

So are they good?

yFSfc8m.jpg

*sigh* been keeping away from this thread and Lana in general for a few weeks. good to know i haven't missed anything :toofunny:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif