Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Same same. new filter.

its more bluey, and her skin tone changed

yea what the fuck lana

I hope that this is a fake track-list.

It's hard (and silly) to judge a song from the title but this track list doesn't look good at all. LFL and CWIMM are certified duds and they will be panned critically.

The fact that she put CWIMM in the middle of the record it just reinforces my impression that this album is a hodgepodge of ideas (Love and LFL shouldn't be on the same album).

The cover has little in common with the content of the album.

Hype 0, expectation from this album 0.

This era can only get better from this point tbh.  

I'm speechless. Thank u

happy 200 posts + member change  :party:

This is probably the new cover according to UMG:

Cover_Lust_For__300CMYK.jpg

http://universalmusic.fi/releases/

Yas Finnish UMG coming thru again... but honestly they've probably just used a wrong picture with fucked up colors, this happens all the time at online stores and such. They haven't really changed the colors

Edit: This also isn't the first time Universal Music Finland has put a cover with quality/color issues on their site.

Yas Finnish UMG coming thru again... but honestly they've probably just used a wrong picture with fucked up colors, this happens all the time at online stores and such. They haven't really changed the colors

Edit: This also isn't the first time Universal Music Finland has put a cover with quality/color issues on their site.

I don't want to believe you nd hope ur wrong, but that makes a lot of sense then. 

Nothing against Coachella either it's just, well Yosemite is track we haven't heard, so it's sorta like another one to add on the listening menu.

UV/Honeymoon